[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello int/, my dream is to immigrate into the USA, i was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: brara1.gif (20KB, 311x218px) Image search: [Google]
brara1.gif
20KB, 311x218px
Hello int/, my dream is to immigrate into the USA, i was thinking the best way to do it is to pay for some bachelors degree in a community college, however prices for international students are generally higher already plus our coin's worth isn't doing that great too.
What do you americans think?

Which state is generally cheaper when it comes to living costs?
Got any cheap somewhat colleges to recommend me? (preferably with tuition under 10k)
Should i just stay the fuck away and stop dreaming cause no one wants me there?
Or am i thinking this all wrong somehow? Keep in mind i want to do it all legally to try and get a green card, could i also join the military maybe?

Thanks for your input, i cant wait to leave this shit show of a country and never look back.
>>
>>77859680
you nasty motherfucker
>>
>>77859750
i gotta get out, cant stand this shithole anymore.
>>
>>77859953
i hope neonazis kill you
>>
The bureaucracy to get in there is not worth it. Trust me.

We have comfy neighbors, why not Uruguay or Argentina?
>>
>>77860051
It may be a bit silly but i just identify with that country so much, it would be wholesome to live there, i feel no desire to be anywhere else.

Also i've visited the US 3 times in my life and coming back was really hard, but i wouldn't want to just stay illegally and be a leech, that i couldn't stand, if you got any tips tho i'd love to hear them.
>>
Go anon, succeed

I hope you take the flight

Join the college

Fuck women and fill them with semen

Succeed

Saudade bro, Saudade
>>
>>77860396
hope so too bro.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.