[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone hates Russia because of bad and often not honest propohanda.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

Everyone hates Russia because of bad and often not honest propohanda. A lot of countries don't want to have diplomatic relations with us, business & trade partnership or simple friendship. Please, tell to me, that all is not so bad. Does your country love Russia?
>>
>>77858581
no, you hold us as your slaves

t. far east and syberia
>>
File: 1488751447327.jpg (235KB, 640x968px) Image search: [Google]
1488751447327.jpg
235KB, 640x968px
>>77858581
>Everyone hates Russia because of bad and often not honest propohanda.
I hate you because you pretend to be something you're not.
> Please, tell to me, that all is not so bad. Does your country love Russia?
Most people don't care
>>
Half the time even Russia hates Russia.
Seriously though, there are a lot of red flags that concern foreigners regarding Russia. Supporting dictatorships and having diplomatic relationships with North Korea are to name a few. Which sucks, because we aren't exactly bad guys, and I imagine a lot of people being interested in Russian culture beyond usual stereotypes.
>>
>>77858612
It all is part of Russia. What are you talking about? Syberia or vladivostok is not a too big economic centers, so don't talk jokes, please. No one use this regions. Anyway thread here is about another countries.
>>
>>77858581
you helped creating commie china, you will always be a villain, russia.
>>
I would have no issue with Russia and I find the culture itself compelling, if not for the neverending stream of kremlinbots spamming here
>>
i am afraid it is that bad because you are aggressive and will try to take whats not yours at the slightest chance

muscovy was a mistake
>>
>>77858707
RT is cancer. I don't feel well after watching it for more than five minutes, honestly. Are there actually people abroad who eat that shit up?
>>
File: 1431592977445.jpg (996KB, 2861x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1431592977445.jpg
996KB, 2861x2160px
WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT FROM COUNTRIES WHERE EVERY NEWS OUTLET MAKES GOEBBELS-TIER HEADLINES LIKE «RUSSIAN GANGSTERS KILLED OUR LOVED ONES» OR «PUTIN HAS KILLED MY SON»
>>
Let's ask the same in another mode:
If I will be long time as a tourist in your country or like a worker, for example. And of course, I will be considered like russian, because of face and not well language, will you have some bad feelings or minds because of it? Will you hate me?
>>
>>77858860
I will not тoвapищ. Mнe нpaвитcя Poccии. People, despite stereotypes, I have found to be quite hospitable and warm. Fuck your government though
>>
>>77858757
Yes though I can't give you numbers
>>
File: cqo0vjzp752z.png (46KB, 885x348px) Image search: [Google]
cqo0vjzp752z.png
46KB, 885x348px
>>77858860
WESTERN MORONS HAVE DEVELOPED AN EMOTIONAL HATRED AGAINST EVERYTHING RUSSIAN BECAUSE THEY ARE BRAINWASHED BY NAZI PROPAGANDA LIKE >>77858834
>>
>>77858993
>that pic
If things go the way they go now, soon enough russia will cut it's internet willingly
>>
>>77858860
>will you have some bad feelings or minds because of it? Will you hate me?
germans have no bad feelings towards russians

t. russian
>>
Is it true that businessmen will often find themselves dealing with protection racket gangsters? Like, pay and we'll make your life easier?

I read a blog of an entrepreneur who said he faced a lot of strong-arming from people who were in the bureaucracy,
>>77858860
and he couldn't handle it and left.
>>
>>77859405
Whoops didn't mean to quote you, but my experience with russians is they are cool and arrogant
>>
No one has a problem with Russia here. Only America does.
>>
File: 1491257233989.png (15KB, 240x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491257233989.png
15KB, 240x304px
>>77858581
I love Russia
You know how people can be easily manipulated by the medias, I don't think it's really different outside of the West
>>
File: lol.png (6KB, 1034x83px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
6KB, 1034x83px
>>77859169

NEVER REACH OUT TO WESTERNERS, WE DID THAT IN THE 90s AND NOW LOOK HOW THEY FUCKING BACKSTABBED US. THEY PUT THEIR MISSILES IN FRONT OF OUR BORDERS, SPREAD ANTI-RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA AND INSTALLED PUPPET REGIMES. AND THEN THEY CALL US THE AGRESSOR WHEN WE REACT TO THEIR BULLSHIT AND SECURE OUR BLACK SEA FLEET FROM THEIR IMPERIALISM.
AND NOW THEY ONCE AGAIN SPREAD ANTI-RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY THEORIES ABOUT HACKERS AND WHATNOT. THIS WAY THEY ELIMINATE POLITICAL OPPOSITION IN THEIR COUNTRIES AND SECURE THEIR POWER, THEY ACCUSE EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T GO WITH THEIR LINE OF BEING RUSSIAN AGENTS.

SCOTLAND INDEPENDENCD? - DON'T DO THAT, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PUTIN WANTS
BREXIT? - DON'T DO THAT, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PUTIN WANTS
DRUMPF? HE IS PUTIN'S AGENT
CALEXIT? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PUTIN WANTS
CORBYN? LE PEN? THEY'RE ALL PUTIN'S AGENTS

TYPICAL NAZI TACTICTS. CREATE AN ENEMY IMAGE, A SCAPEGOAT, AND THEN ACCUSE YOUR POLITICAL OPPONENTS OF COMMITTING TREASON AND COLLUDING WITH THE """""ENEMY"""""
>>
>>77858757
oh I wonder what do you consider to be not a cancer and you watch for more than 5 min
>>
I personally like Russia, it's just sad that Russian politics and economy are kinda fucked.
>>
>>77858581
I hate russia because every Russian I've met never shuts up about how Russia is the strongest country in the world and all their problwms are caused by USA. If you mention anything negative about Russia the refuse to even listen and just talk louder so they don't have to listen.
>>
>>77858581
Russia is okay, just hope your government will stop colluding with Muslims.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9kruHqLTI

It's just banter lad, we love Russia.
>>
We do hate you because propaganda. YOUR propaganda.
>>
>>77858581
Idk about the US or the country where my parents are from, but I do love you Russia. <3
>>
>>77858581
Russia needs to balkanize to improve
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.