[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When your shitposts trigger wh*Tes so much they ban half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: the turk.png (511KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
the turk.png
511KB, 500x633px
>When your shitposts trigger wh*Tes so much they ban half of your country
#just/pol/things
>>
>>77853942
You should add that hairy dude instead, you know of which I am talking about.
>>
>>77854029
abdul, you are funny guy :-D
alaikum salam.
>>
>>77853942
>/pol/
Care to explain for those who don't go to that shithole?
>>
>>77856692
Turks made some anti wh*Te threads for a while and people went mad :DDDDDDD
>>
>>77856764
So how did they get rid of you, turn on the light?
>>
>>77856840
they didn't only some ips were rangebanned :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
you wh*Te retard read the thread :DDDDDDDD
>>
>>77853942
Didn't your own country ban all of you from this entire site years ago?
>>
>>77856880
dunno ask your mum
>>
can we get more political coups? The day when Turkey lost internet was great. Lets get one going in Canada too
>>
>>77857627
We never lost internet.Military only shutted down tv channels.I followed whole coup on internet : D
>>
>>77853942
Turks shitpost on here because they can't find women irl, and they can't find women irl because they all ran off with lebanese men
>>
>>77858617
Most turks dont even know about the existence of your sad excuse of a country but sure, if that's what you want to believe.
>>
>>77858721
Lol you silly small dicked mongol, your women run off with us because they can't feel anything while having sex with t*rkish men

also when is your countrys government apologizing for the armenian genocide?
>>
Turkey is a cool country.
>>
File: törökkuk.jpg (2MB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
törökkuk.jpg
2MB, 1920x3240px
>>77858750
this might be true
>>
>>77858750
I really dont enjoy bantering with sub 90 IQ literal who countries
Nobody in turkey has mongol gene borderline retarded donkey fucker
>>77858855
One ugly ass fatma didnt like the 2 betas he's been with so he blames the whole country, who cares? Most turkish men are muscular and have a strong fat build if not fit
>>
>>77859055
>One ugly ass fatma didnt like the 2 betas he's been with
>he's
wow turkey so progressive
>>
The anti-white Turk shitposter is giving Ikibey a serious run for his money 2bqh familia.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.