[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashkenazim are purely European without a drop of Semitic in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1501620541001.jpg (13KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1501620541001.jpg
13KB, 600x612px
Ashkenazim are purely European without a drop of Semitic in them:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964539/
>>
File: zitto_animale.jpg (148KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
zitto_animale.jpg
148KB, 474x600px
>>77852813
>It
>EEJ

Embrace your heritage and start doing pic related.
>>
>>77852813
what nazi?
>>
>>77852860
>animale
>>
>>77852813
If intermixing happened I would have expected them to be between Ge/Po/Ru and not Ittaly
>>
>>77852889
On the other hand it's genetic distance. Shouldn't we expect them to be somewhere between between Po(land) and IqJ (Iraqi Jew) if they're a mix between Eastern Europeans and Jews.
>>
>>77852813
will they acknowledge shepardi and mizhradimidimidan oppresion now?
>>
>>77852889
They mixed centuries ago when they weren't persecuted yet by christians and weren't forced into getthos.
>>
File: 00011.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
00011.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
>>77852813
always said it
ashkenazis are europeans larping as jews to get in with the nepotism
> implying that hereding a religious status from a mother makes you a race
lmao
>>
File: why-do-they-persecute-me-so-jew.jpg (106KB, 431x696px) Image search: [Google]
why-do-they-persecute-me-so-jew.jpg
106KB, 431x696px
>>77852965
>>
>>77852976
>panama
You're the Jews of the Joos
>>
>>77852813
I am russian and i hate other jews here they look shitskin

Fuck this jew propaganda shit gona back to Russia soon
>>
>>77853496
>gona back to Russia soon
can we swap citizenships?
>>
>>77853577
citizenships?? I only work here ??

If i had a jew citizenships i will burn it in fire the worst shity place ever its so hot here and nothing to do pepole look like arabs love the Fucking sun talk like arabs song like arabs israel is midel east not Europa not even 12 % white all the white here are askenazi from Europa like me

Fuck israel gona finnish my work and get my mony and Fuck off from here from all this agly shit skin pepole with my gf back to Russia leningrad i dont wana see any nigers in my life israel is full of nigers

The jews are cancer thet need to be wiped from the face of earth they are not even jews it just pepole all over the word thet larp us some secret coperetion thet think they are some kind of old pepole from bagdad thet come from Asyria and Iran some bcome arabs some bcome jews

They love to diss respekt You and your pepole but whan You diss respect them they get btfo from just a funny words and never talk with You

This pepole are weak i dont belong here

Mother plz come back from haven and take we oway from this shity desteny
>>
autism
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.