[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday the same threads Everyday the same people Everyday the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1455891929353.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1455891929353.png
643KB, 1022x731px
Everyday the same threads
Everyday the same people
Everyday the same memes

/int/ is nothing, it just people spewing the same shit over and over again. "Uma delicia", "DES", "[generic thread with pepe]" etc.
Why do you keep coming back? You are losing precious time of your life circlejerking with the same 20 people everyday for days on end.
There is nothing international about this, even /pol/ is better at that

Fuck you and fuck /int/
>>
>>77848558
I actually agree with you. I blame generals.
>music threads
>10 posts, archived
>threads about actual culture or history
>2 replies, archived
>LE WHY DO AMERICANS PUT ___ IN THEIR ____?? XDDD le funnay finnish bear/frog.jpg *BRAAPPP*
>300 replies, bumped every 2 minutes
>>
File: pepe-time.jpg (115KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-time.jpg
115KB, 550x366px
>>77848558
>Why do you keep coming back? You are losing precious time of your life circlejerking with the same 20 people everyday for days on end.
>There is nothing international about this, even /pol/ is better at that
>>
>>77848719
what's the point of music threads

there's mu for it
>>
>>77848871
/mu/ is full of underage Fantano worshippers who listen to the same boring prog trash
>>
>>77848719
Nothing wrong with regional generals, its better to talk with neighbours that is featured in the local news than being spammed and lectured muslim reee/muh oppression/IQ map/shitskin/muh values.
>>
>>77848558
you can leave anytime :^)
>>
>>77848558
>Everyday the same threads
>Everyday the same people
>Everyday the same memes
lmao i've have talked about Italians so many times it's gotten stale but i'll keep responding to every single one I find.
>>
>>77848871
Because it's interesting to learn about what people listen to in other countries?
>>
>>77849383
No it isn't, you just want a place to have le randum discussions that isn't /b/.

Everyday there's a ">your country >stupid survey question", are they recording the results or do they just keep repeating it everyday because they forgot and want to learn again what shoes people wear in different countries?
>>
File: 1407622070786.png (70KB, 459x409px) Image search: [Google]
1407622070786.png
70KB, 459x409px
>>77848871
>>77849383
I post farting noises in those threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPUfhcL7Tfo
>>
>>77848719
music threads are absolute garbage

Literally entire threads of "everybody posts youtube links and nobody actually replies to anything". Completely and utterly pointless, it's everything bad about /mu/ combined into a single /int/ thread.
>>
>>77848719
>he doesn't microwave his shoes
How do you even wear them it must be so uncomfortable
>>
File: rake.jpg (44KB, 655x504px) Image search: [Google]
rake.jpg
44KB, 655x504px
>>77849411
>No it isn't, you just want a place to have le randum discussions that isn't /b/.
>exchanging international music is "le randum"
Why are l**f posters so annoyingly stupid?
>>
>>77848558
If you don't like it, there are, like, other 30+ boards, and if you still don't like it, there are like 20+ other "chans".

And if you still don't like it, there are like 20,000+ videogames that you can pirate or buy for a penny.
>>
>>77849671
Because it's just people posting youtube links and nobody replying to anybody else.

It's literally ">Your country >Are you a virgin?"-tier where everyone just posts "flag yes" "flag yes" "flag no" "flag yes" "flag no" for 100+ replies.
>>
>>77849671
It's the same as those fucking ">Your country >Post your hand" threads. What the fuck are they trying to uncover? How different peoples' hands look around the world?

Are they storing that information in a database to run research on?
>>
>>77849651
fuck off reddit
I come to music threads to learn about music I hadn't heard and make my contribution, not collect (You)s
>>
>>77849671
>Why are l**f posters so annoyingly stupid?
Wow get a load of this bigot.
>>
reddit>4chan
>>
>>77850061
No shit, everyone goes to reddit for actual discussion and 4chan just to shitpost.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.