[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Take out a life insurance policy on both of your parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>Take out a life insurance policy on both of your parents
>Have an "accident" and kill both of them
>Collect payout
>Enjoy being NEET master race with millions of dollars for the rest of your life and living an amazing lifestyle

Find ONE flaw in this plan.
>>
>Find ONE flaw in this plan.

The part of living an "amazing lifestyle" as a typical 4chan neet
>>
>>77842330
The only reason people live as "typical 4chan NEETs" is because they're neets with no money, if they were NEETs with millions of dollars they would live much better.
>>
>>77842330
who the fuck are you judge us Pekka?
>>
>>77842389
That's not true.
>>
>>77842389
t. notch circa 2009
>>
File: 1430481377348.jpg (13KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1430481377348.jpg
13KB, 250x237px
>>77842389
>>
>>77842434
That is true.

If you're a NEET who has to beg mom for $15 to buy an anime figurine or to order a pizza you end up being a 4chan NEET who has depression and wants to kill himself.

If you're a NEET similar to say, Dan Bilzerian who never has to work and has plenty of money to live an enjoyable life then you will not be depressed or spend a second on 4chan.
>>
>>77841286
t. someone who obviously never ever dealt with insurance companies in his life.

They will go to hell and back just for a small opportunity to not pay the money they owe you
>>
The flaw is you're far too stupid to pull it off.
>>
>>77842389
Money doesn't make you happy, only actually accomplishing things does. That's why every NEET is miserable unless they're artists or writers.
>>
>>77842473
>I w-would be like Dan if I had millions

Sure you would, kiddo
>>
>>77842575
Ah yes, Dan Bilzerian looks very unhappy when he's doing drugs and having sexual intercourse with girls you and I both masturbate to.

>>77842596
I didn't say I would be, it was an example to illustrate my point better. /r9k/ is full of NEETs without money, the NEETs *WITH* money are not depressed nor do they cry online all day.
>>
>>77842575
>Can afford pharma steroids, pharma HGH, peptides, regular bloodwork and doctors, the whole she-bang as they say
>This retard thinks that will somehow NOT have a positive effect on your life quality and happiness level

>Can afford a yacht, fun to drive cars and all the other little toys of life
>This retards think that will somehow NOT make you happy

>Can afford to travel the world and do shit that wagecucks must save up years to enjoy a few weeks of without batting an eye at the cost
>This retard believes that this will somehow not make you happy

Ah yes, money does not make people happy. Lmfao give me a break
>>
new zealand and finland on suicide watch
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.