[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British culture is garbage tier. Looking at these poll numbers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6726.jpg (26KB, 308x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6726.jpg
26KB, 308x287px
British culture is garbage tier.

Looking at these poll numbers, it's clear the Brits have an inflated sense of confidence and self-worth.

I hope Brexit just crushes them.
>>
File: 1425580750390.png (271KB, 598x494px) Image search: [Google]
1425580750390.png
271KB, 598x494px
>>77840680
>Sweden
>>
>>77840680
>Italy
I like Italy more and more these days
They are very social people

ITALIA <3
>>
superior at losing jobs
>>
>>77840680
Are you reading the chart correctly? Probably not, you mong.
>>
>>77840680
>France
I find that really hard to believe
>>
>>77840717
keep in mind that this guy is a centre right politician, not a leftie, that's how bad the political class is there

hang those traitors
>>
>>77840764
He's probably agreeing to disagree
>>
>>77840770
France is a really weird case in that regard: very chauvinistic but also a lot of moral/cultural relativism it seems

can some benoits here explain why that is?
>>
>sweden thinks some african mud hut culture is superior
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>77840680
Superior to what?
>>
>>77840680
>brits
kek
>>
>>77840854
.. the rest of the world's cultures
>>
>>77840680
This can't be, Greece HAS to be on top of the chart.
>>
>>77840850
swedish culture is alright but it's not much compared to the italy or france so i kind of agree that it's not superior
>>
>>77840680
You know who they ask for these polls?
Middle aged diet-rich people who drive Porsche and college students who happen to be liberal and vegetarian.
All the people who would give normal common answers were simply not asked or didn't want to answer. Also at least half of the votes are women, who have pretty much no feeling for these kinds of questions.
>>
>>77841447
well you may be right about the former but there's nothing wrong about the latter since women are allowed to vote

it's quite unfortunate that they have voting rights but they do so they are rightfully included in political polls like these
>>
>>77840680
if we're being honest here it's actually the unfolding shitstain that has an inflated sense of confidence and self-worth

no surprise with shitalians, big surprise with canadians (since they don't even have culture)
>>
>>77840680
>france
???
>>
>>77841505
I don't give two fucks about women voting in politics because political votes don't matter anyway.
But when you ask a woman poll questions like "what's your opinion on x nationality ?" then you will get the most pseudo neutral answer or they give you a positive answer because women are unbelievable positive to a naive level.
>>
>>77841813
>then you will get the most pseudo neutral answer or they give you a positive answer because women are unbelievable positive to a naive level.
That's because women tend not to have a sense of belonging to their group hence to avoid conflict with strangers and foreigners. One of the reasons behind their disgusting relativism and "Why can't we all just get along???!" kind of lines.
>>
>>77842047
Tbf the world would be better off if more people would think like them but it really annoys the hell out of me anyway. I guess it's genetic.
>>
>>77840728
Wait until the shitfest after the next election
>>
>>77840680
Italy is truly a masterpiece in term of culture.

>U.S
>Canda
>Culture
Nuff said.
>>
>>77840680
>Murican talking about culture
>>
>france
>68% disagree
That graph is fake as fuck
>>
>>77840680
American culture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3U5zChkmyw
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.