[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for non-Americans: do you prefer the South or the North

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1464296304842.jpg (166KB, 728x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1464296304842.jpg
166KB, 728x1207px
Question for non-Americans: do you prefer the South or the North of the United States?
>>
to get nuked?
>>
I prefer Mexico
>>
>>77840555
southern people seem to be a lot friendlier than northern, too bad they had to import blacks...

new hampshire/maine/vermont demographics + southern attitude would be GOAT I guess
>>
I am from the United Mexican States.
The american south sucks.

>>77840695
The southern attitude is terrible. Northern New England takes all the good parts (individualism, freedom, self responsibility, limited government) and drops the terrible parts (blaming others for everything, laziness, Bible thumping, poverty).
>>
File: Que te jodan humano.jpg (39KB, 313x327px) Image search: [Google]
Que te jodan humano.jpg
39KB, 313x327px
>>77840621
>preffering lazy, undeducated, mediocre, shitskinned, ofensive, violent, leftist people to americans

Take that back motherfucker
>>
Hate it all.

Worst influence on the world.
>>
>>77840555
>southern people seem to be a lot friendlier than northern

This is such a fabrication. Southern Americans are some of the most backward mouth-breathing cunts you will ever find in the western world. Stay in the north.
>>
>>77840555
The north
>>
The north, but I'm american. I moved to North Carolina last summer and I fucking hate it. New Jersey is way better.
>>
>>77841733
>it's s Leaf pretends to have ever visited the south episode
>>
>>77840555
South, because im tired of cold and want to buy a gun.
Arizona.
>>
>>77841581
>leftists
what
>>
>>77840555
North, of course
>>
File: Hey buddy.png (380KB, 614x472px) Image search: [Google]
Hey buddy.png
380KB, 614x472px
>>77842189
You know, AMLO and his million shills
''MUH MAFIA DEL PODER, MUH GRINGOS CONTROLAN TODO, MUH VIRGEN DE GUADALUPE''

Also what you probably know as ''brayans''
>>
>>77842516
those people are nowhere close to being the majority of the country
>Also what you probably know as ''brayans''
i'm so glad i don't spend time on the mexican internet desu
>>
>>77842516
you got your buzzwords wrong bud, those are chairos
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.