[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans will soon start to beg for food in every city after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 307.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
Americans will soon start to beg for food in every city after their economy collapses, venezuela style.
>>
>>77835944
>implying i wont rebel and launch the CHI republic
>>
File: images-4.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>
File: US_agriculture_monograph.jpg (192KB, 800x741px) Image search: [Google]
US_agriculture_monograph.jpg
192KB, 800x741px
>>77835944
? Literally just California is production something like 70% of our fruit and vegetables. You literally haven't seen our final form yet.
>>
>>77835974
>>77835999
dont worry, we will send you food
>>
>>77835974
got some food and guns stored bro?

>>77835999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7PKRjrid4

>>77836040
>americans make food on a fucking desert
ayy lmao.

>>77836043
they wont be able to buy food when nobody want dollars.
>>
>>77836040
>California is production something like 70% of our fruit and vegetables

And with that, falls away the last argument flyovers had to relevancy.

>>77836043
Germany is a true friend

>>77836086
yes
it will start out as the CHIcago commune
>>
>>77836149
good.

save more food and get a group of friends to make a small militia to defend yourself from the nigger horders.

If you try to survive the globat reset, you may survive the chimpouts.

don't get killed.
>>
>>77836235
>defend yourself from the nigger horders
they will be our allies in defeating the wh*te menace
after america joins the latin-american union, the blacks will be granted the South (excluding Florida) as an autonomous area, while the rest of the country will be ruled by CHIs.
>>
>>77836300
bro, I'm being serious.
It will get ugly, not in 4chan, but IRL.

take out any money off the banking system, buy food and guns, dont tell anyone.
>>
>>77836415
ok
does it help that i've been looking at how to build muskets and shit online recently? i saw a guy make a gun out out pretty much just an old pipe in a hollowed out piece of wood
then i saw a guy make gunpoweder out of piss
>>
>>77836536
good, learn all that shit.

stay away from places where a lot of angry people will chimpout.
get some rural place to escape, get a gf and just try to survive there hidden of the hellhole that will be the US.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.