[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The German capital of Berlin was originally a slavic settlement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

The German capital of Berlin was originally a slavic settlement and the root of the word Berlin comes from a west slavic word for swamp.

Essentially all of East Germany used to be inhabited by slavs and all the city names come from slavic words, including Dresden and Chemnitz and Leipzig and Potsdam and Schwerin and even Lübeck.

This is a crime of unimaginable proportions.

As the rightful representatives of West-Slavdom on earth POLAND needs to take reclaim this land to its rightful owners.
>>
all of the european continent belongs to the paleoeuropeans and the toponyms prove it

indo-european scum get OUT
>>
GERMANIZED
>>
They were weak, who gives a shit?
>>
>>77835593

>arrived to germany in the 8th century
>rightful owners

Hmm.
>>
>>77835699
we all know that you would rather be for your cousins Avars to stay
>>
nah, we're fine
you keep your capital and its shitskins
>>
>>77835728

All things considered you probably have some Avar heritage yourself. Would that make you my cousin?
>>
>>77835699
>>77835820
Actually much earlier than that.
Germanics became Slavic serfs.
>>
>>77835593
>>
>>77838798
>unironically being Polish PIDF diaspora in Sweden
>>
>>77835593
>As the rightful representatives of West-Slavdom on earth POLAND needs to take reclaim this land to its rightful owners.
We already gave them a huge portion of Eastern Germany, do they really need more?
>>
WIR
>>
the Germans were just reclaiming ancient Gotho-Vandalic territory
>>
>>77839863
Goths and Vandals were more like modern-day Swedes than Germans. Wielbark was clearly Swedish.
Heck, there is more of their genetic trace in Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Italy and Spain than it is in Germany.
>>
>>77838976
>not being in PIDF
Like why?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.