[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Arab women are ugly shitskin sandneg- hold on, you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: hijab-eyes-1024x768.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hijab-eyes-1024x768.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
>Arab women are ugly shitskin sandneg-

hold on, you don't actually believe that, do you?
>>>77827848
>politics? it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the fact she is unironically sandnigger

>shes not beautiful at all btw
>>
stop quoting me without permisson you damn gook
>>
Yes, I don't think that even the most deluded /pol/ poster will say there aren't beautiful people in each race.

EXCEPT Abos they're ugly as shit man
>>
>>77830729
>stop quoting me without permisson you damn gook
>>
>>77830790
ty kokotko
>>
>>77830676
your pig is ugly af btw
>>
File: iran.jpg (23KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
iran.jpg
23KB, 375x375px
>tfw no iranian qt
>>
>Mohammad (piss be among him) and Islam are not compatible with Western values, there will be no more raghead terrorists and trash-bag wearing women if I have anything to say about it, Deus Vult rapefugees not welcome!

lmao, he actually believes this. Isn't it time you got off the internet and meet some actual friendly Arab people instead of saying such hateful things?
>>
File: 1484321697450.jpg (64KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1484321697450.jpg
64KB, 640x629px
>>77831020
This

>tfw my parents will arrange me a paki girl

So close yet far.
>>
I want to insert my values in arab women.
>>
>>77830676
I want to have her children.
>>
File: 1497630870728.gif (2MB, 563x751px) Image search: [Google]
1497630870728.gif
2MB, 563x751px
>uh a-ahem excuse me ma'am, unlike where you come from, here you have the freedom and right to choose your religion and not be oppressed by your backwards culture

>haha y-yeah I know a little about Islam from reading the Alternative Right, I mean did you know your religion is a warlord religion and in fact hijab is not empowering? Muslims are so unhinged they might go Allahu ackbaring any minute that's why their religion bans them from doing anything and makes you cover up

Honestly you guys need to get the /pol/ memes out of your head, devout Muslims are suffering the most under terrorism, don't take out your frustration on innocent Muslims who are just trying to fit in and live normal lives
>>
>>77831356
>devout Shiite Muslims are suffering the most under terrorism
fixed it for you :^)
>>
>>77830676
never take what an American writes at face value, they don't know anything about anything
>>
File: polbase597a50a9df4d0.jpg (547KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
polbase597a50a9df4d0.jpg
547KB, 960x720px
>>77831078
You know if you really want to, you should go the proper route and convert and ask for her father's hand in marriage. I'm not saying you should convert to something you don't believe in, but people have this misconception of Islam as this oppressive radical cult where you have to pray b5x a day allahu snackbar...m

In reality, it's kind of like a pillar of support, one that other Muslims too depend on and will unite by your side with. If you want to gain the support of her family, if you care about her, converting shows her and her family that you're serious about her, that you're not a lawless man who doesn't answer to anyone. You don't have to become a hyper devout Muslim to marry her(Muslims don't really date in the Western sense), you can be a cultural Muslim and her family would understand that you respect her and her religion and want to experience it for yourself. More and more Europeans are converting to Islam, it's not outlandish at all.

Do you know a Muslim woman irl or something
>>
File: musilim_leaf.jpg (18KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
musilim_leaf.jpg
18KB, 480x300px
>>77831602
Meant to add that it would show you're not lawless and you submit to a higher power, kind of like the Christian view of the "Creator".

I think It can help get rid of a overinflated ego and makes you appreciate what beauty there is in the world given to us by the Allah (Allah is not some Islamic concept, it's Arabic for God. The Christian one, one and the same.)

You can be liberal Muslim, conservative Muslim, Islam doesn't discriminate by race, gender, nation, beliefs etc.
>>
File: 1499941522577.jpg (14KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1499941522577.jpg
14KB, 250x187px
>>77830676
Yes they are, they are worse than sudaca mestizos.
>>
>>77830676
is that counsellor deanna troi?
>>77830729
t. Pavel Chekov
>>77830742
t. commander william t riker
>>77831356
t. Keiko O'brien
>>
>>77831020
>Iranian
>arab thread

This is like calling a Japanese persion Philippine. Iranians arent Arab.
>>
>>77832674
Please, Khuzestan has plenty of Arab Iranians :^)
>>
>>77831356
>devout Muslims are suffering the most under terrorism
The terrorists are the devout muslims.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.