[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Lithuanian >come to Denmark to study >arrive >native

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1490003509738.jpg (22KB, 249x325px) Image search: [Google]
1490003509738.jpg
22KB, 249x325px
>be Lithuanian
>come to Denmark to study
>arrive
>native Danes don't shy away from asking you for directions in Danish
>wtf dude I just arrived, and I don't know Danish
>say "sorry" in English
>the dude gets frustrated and embarrassed, walks away
>sit on a train
>average Dane walks up
>asks in Danish, are these seats taken
>say "sorry"
>repeats in English
>say "no, please sit"
>tfw 4 hour ride and become best bros
>arrive at student shitpartment
>ask manager do I look Danish, because of my experiences
>he says I look Danish AF

Who else /intergrated/ here?
>>
>>77824577
Whether you're integrated will be known by the time of your death when you're old. If you manage to stay away from fights and violence all your life then I will consider that you managed to integrate. But you being a slav, I'm guessing this is unlikely.
>>
>>77824577
>>be Lithuanian
>>come to Denmark to study

VIA in Horsens?
>>
>>77824728
cmon stop with this meme, its stupid, untrue, and its old
>>77824763
nope
>>
>>77824798
Is it though? It's definitely true that slavs are a disproportionally large amount of our prisoners here in Norway. You guys are many many times more violent than Norwegians, and nothing you say will change what the numbers are telling us.
>>
File: Genetic Map of Europe.png (1001KB, 1027x834px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Map of Europe.png
1001KB, 1027x834px
>>77824861
are we talking culturally or genetically?
genetically we are more like fins than slavs
we are our own group, okay cunt?
>>
>>77824861
Would you rather have Boris and Daniil or Tyrone and LeShawn as the main criminals?
>>
>doesnt speak the language
>integrated

wtf
>>
>integrating with westerneurohomos
no thanks ill stay unintergrated meaning i get to keep my uncucked culture that values hard work and family and dont have to deal with western muh opression nonsense
>>
>>77825109
you couldnt integrate even if you tried mehmet
>>
>>77824763
>>77824798

You think he was going to dox himself?
>>
>>77824992
Finns are many times more violent than Norwegians too, actually. So whether Lithuanians are more like poles or finns doesn't really matter that much. I hope you integrate to Denmark, I like you guys. I don't have anything against you. But I'm not fooling myself believing you're the same just because you're white. You are definitely not as peaceful as we are.

>>77825000
I don't want any criminals.
>>
>>77825000
What a stupid question
>>
is it true that everyone is leaving lithuania?
>>
>>77825340
Imagine this:
You are front in both world wars, as you were about to rebuild your economy it always gets ruined by some stupid ideological warfare.

But there are countries untouched by the war, and they keep their neutrality and just earn dosh by selling weapons to both sides.
Now in these countries people live great, while in countries ruined by war its hard to earn a good living, naturally these countries breed some criminals, people who are lazy af, and because they have to work harder to earn a living, they decide that its too hard, and steal instead. Naturally they immigrate to places where there is more to steal, so they come to countries, which weren't ruined by wars.

My point is, if our country would've been wealthy, these criminals won't have to steal and could just live by working little by little.
It's not genetic, if roles would've been reversed, I bet we would complain about all these shitkings stealing from us.
Criminals always go where there is more to steal. I think its more correct to blame ww2 or your border policy, not genetics.

>>77825744
not everybody, some part yes, I think
from 2004 pop went down from 3mil to 2.872mil
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.