[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /int/'s thoughts on South Africa (pre and/or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0310.jpg (144KB, 775x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.jpg
144KB, 775x584px
What are /int/'s thoughts on South Africa (pre and/or post Apartheid)?
>>
>>77817645
>pre-apartheid

no opinion.
>post-apartheid
no opinion.

i do however watch south africa documentaries often, i find modern south africa a post-apocalyptic shithole nightmare zone. its absolutely entertaining. how true is it generally, where groups turn from normal to sudden lynch-mode? this is like the behavior of grasshoppers turning into locusts lmfao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihjkLV_EY1Y
>>
>>77817645
how common is racemixing now?
>>
>>77817645
Your nigger hours kill your threads Johan.
>>
>>77817721
>how true is it generally, where groups turn from normal to sudden lynch-mode?
Happens in black areas only. And it's usually to do with protesting the government. They normally protest by dancing and signing, it's normally "peaceful" to a certain degree.
>>77817770
Still not very common among most of the white groups here (Afrikaners, English, Portuguese, Greeks, Italians, Jews). It's very rare even among the more liberal whites. I think generations of anti racemixing laws have played a part in this - it's as if it's imprinted on our brains.
>>
File: IMG_0444.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>77817811
whats your opinion of racemixing
>>
>>77817782
I often see South Africans on at this hour too.
>>77818364
We have some cute coloured girls here, I'd rather shag them than the blacks. But I don't see myself dating/marrying one. Most white groups here even tend to stick among their own (Afrikaners with Afrikaners, English with English, Portuguese with Portuguese etc.). I'm not some white supremacist, it's your choice at the end of the day what you want to do with your life/relationships, I'm not gonna try and stop you/change your mind.
>>
>>77818454
>. Most white groups here even tend to stick among their own (Afrikaners with Afrikaners, English with English, Portuguese with Portuguese etc.).
That's true for over here too.
>>
>>77818500
You're talking about South Africans living in Australia or your different sects of whites sticking among themselves?
>>
>>77818614
The latter. Or maybe it's just true for wogs.
>>
>>77817645
You guys fucked up
I know a 'coloured' south african. he can't be more than 1/8 african) but he identifies as black.
>>
>>77818614
It's strange, in the US I don't think the whites care that much. All the whites mix more.
>>77818742
>You guys fucked up
In what way?
>I know a 'coloured' south african. he can't be more than 1/8 african) but he identifies as black
Is he "coloured" because of black and white parents or is he genuinely coloured in the sense of being a Cape Malay or Khoi descendant? Our coloureds here don't identify as black, not now and not during Apartheid. They even had more privileges than blacks did during Apartheid - and are actually quite racist towards blacks still, arguably more so than a lot of whites.
>>
>>77818454
> Most white groups here even tend to stick among their own (Afrikaners with Afrikaners, English with English, Portuguese with Portuguese etc.).
why. i get not mixing with blacks but all whites are the same, we're all european
>>
>>77818823
>It's strange, in the US I don't think the whites care that much. All the whites mix more.
America had to integrate all the new populations entering the country so they tended to emphasize and focus on race a lot more. And it's not like people still don't intermix.
It's just that most wogs imo tend to go for a person from their country when they're settling down, even if they're second or third gen.
>>
>>77818930
We were never that united to begin with. There's always been some form of tension between Afrikaners and English (comes from Boer Wars all the way to our independence). I guess a lot of Afrikaners never fully forgave the Brits for what they did (concentration camps etc). And I think that now more than ever Afrikaners are scared of "dying" out so they stick together to preserve themselves. Groups like the AWB didn't really help relations between Afrikaners and English too. I know it's silly.
>>
>>77818823
Well I'm chosing to believe in the memes that you guys fucked up
And I don't even know but his mum looks indian and dad looks half white half something else and he gets offended at black jokes
>>
>>77818930
Passing on culture and all that I guess
>>
>>77819109
I'm not the type that likes to blame others, as many do blaming the West for ganging up on us and pressuring us to give this country away to the blacks. I know we fucked up, Apartheid was a very flawed system. In all honesty I think we should have split the country up properly, taking a few provinces for ourselves and leaving the rest for the blacks to establish their own country. Like the Bantustans, but done properly and maybe even invested in their land and help them start up and develop so that they don't ever come to us and leech.
>>
>>77817645
Seems quite horrid to live in, don't know how it earned the reputation of the 'good African country'. There are lots of European South Africans in Perth and I've meet a few, they're fine but some of the black African ones can be a bit rowdy here but aren't too bad. I think a lot of the European South Africans moved here after apartheid.
>>
>>77817811
>Still not very common among most of the white groups here (Afrikaners, English, Portuguese, Greeks, Italians, Jews). It's very rare even among the more liberal whites. I think generations of anti racemixing laws have played a part in this - it's as if it's imprinted on our brains.
I think the BLF and EFF crowds are good for chaseing away people who would mix.
>>
File: 1494169306214.png (260KB, 1180x987px) Image search: [Google]
1494169306214.png
260KB, 1180x987px
>>77818930
We are members of the same club. We also share much common ancestry but there are different sub tribes inside out club.
>>
>>77819169
You should have had higher birth rates and maybe a brazil system where white men had alot of mixed children creating a wider more dominating culture.
>>
>>77817645
When is the race war finally happening? I remember some Saffer said back in April the welfare payments could dry up any day and cause the biggest chimp out the world has ever seen.
I have five people in my social circle, three of which are Bundeswehr itching to get out of here and build themselves a comfy farmers castle.
>>
>>77818454
>Portuguese
>white
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.