[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey int. I was googling some random stuff. And thought by myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: nederlander.png (2MB, 1920x1030px) Image search: [Google]
nederlander.png
2MB, 1920x1030px
Hey int. I was googling some random stuff. And thought by myself what will show up if I google Dutch person (in Dutch). The results were as follows: The orange one is our king (keep in mind he might be gay) . Its oke for him to show up. The Blue one is a gay presentator. Its wierd for him to show up because he is not that famous. The pink one is a gay guy beaten up in paris a few years ago. No idea why he showed up. And the red one is a singer/presentator. He is really famous because of his tumorish behavior. And guess what he is gay as well. I have nothing against gay people. But does the world see us as the gay capital of the world like google does?
I did the same with americans and there results were as follows: 2 fat people steve jobs, barack obama, smug looking guy and an atlete.
>>
Lol
We took all of your women, so you had to become gay
>>
google is an accumulator, it doesn't have an opinion, it just directs to the most searched images in recent days with ranked links that has that "dutch" tag

so if i were to write about a gay man in paris and i attach dutch to such person and it becomes a widely read article the gayness of the dutch becomes a tag with more importance for dutch and so on etc
>>
File: Capture4.jpg (274KB, 1836x905px) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.jpg
274KB, 1836x905px
>>77817036
in other words imagine you have term x for dutch

and google searches a block of text in an article for say 500 words, the number of descriptive adjective y (for gay) that appears gets a rank and is compared to other searches of articles with images with the same x, y and ranks them

but per language basis, so it may not be the same in english for instance
>>
>>77816873
>dat gezicht wanneer buitenlanders denken dat Gordon representatief is voor de gemiddelde Nederlander
>>
>>77817163
>Impliceren dat dat niet het geval is
Kurva.
>>
>>77817222
>kurva
Verkeerde vlag kerel
>>
>>77816873
Your king is not gay. What the fuck?
>>
>>77816873
>But does the world see us as the gay capital of the world like google does?
Yes.
>>
Een beetje
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1024x576px
>>77818748
Do you want to change?
>>
>>77820760
I want to see mine dragged to the guillotine and have yours annex this country.
>>
>>77820841
But then we can't make fun about Belgium anymore... En plus we have to learn French as well.
>>
>>77816873
I see all Northern Europeans as gay
>>
>>77817791
>Impliceren dat de vlag wat uit maakt
Vrijdag heb ik de juiste vlag.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.