[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate our flag so much. It basically tells the world our country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: australian-large-flag.gif (7KB, 596x302px) Image search: [Google]
australian-large-flag.gif
7KB, 596x302px
I hate our flag so much.

It basically tells the world our country is England 2.0.

Our country isn't England 2.0 we are a better country than England with our own culture.
>>
WE
>>
but you are England 2.0 though, and there's nothing wrong with that
>>
calm down i like that flag
>>
>>77811932
See, fellow Aussies.

This is what our flag tells the world.
>>
File: australia.png (334KB, 1188x636px) Image search: [Google]
australia.png
334KB, 1188x636px
>>77811921
There you go.
>>
>>77811981
the fact that your accents could be mistaken for a British dialect if they weren't isolated from the British isles, your legal and political system, banter culture, and your history are what tells that to the world.
>>
>>77811989
Seriously even this is better than the flag we have now.
>>
>>77812027
>the fact that your accents could be mistaken for a British

Fucking Americans, man
>>
By that logic American's and Canadians are the same people.
>>
>>77812130
You are American because of the fact your accent could be mistaken for American.
>>
>receive a list of reasons why you're culturally similar to Britain
>pick probably the least important one, ignore all the others, and apply it to a different situation to make the argument you responded to sound ludicrous
ah yes
asians
>>
If you get rid of it will you stop pestering me with "move to Aus" leaflets through my letterbox?
>>
>>77812301
>receive a list of reasons why you're culturally similar to Canada
>pick probably the least important one, ignore all the others, and apply it to a different situation to make the argument you responded to sound ludicrous
>>
Think of it this way: the British flag is just a zoomed-in Aussie flag.
>>
>>77812356
Yeah, zooming in on the only good part.
>>
the right side with the pretty blue and stars is tight...

Any suggestions on what to replace the union jack with?
>>
File: aussie flag.png (84KB, 2560x1280px)
aussie flag.png
84KB, 2560x1280px
>>77812478
>>
>>77812718
not bad...we need to make the kiwi stars maple leafs
>>
>>77811921
but we are england 2.0
>>
>>77812940
Move there then you unaustralian shit cunt.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.