[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People say that your 20s are the time when you're supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1494959140914.jpg (50KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494959140914.jpg
50KB, 576x1024px
People say that your 20s are the time when you're supposed to have some fun, "live your life", and generally enjoy yourself before facing the monotony of the later life.

When is it too late to still enjoy it? Is it when you're 25? 28? When?

tl;dr should I just kill myself
>>
i see people who are 30-35 and still enjoy life
>>
>>77805933
people are retarded shit eating cunts
>>
>>77805933
that's bullshit
if you make the right decisions in your 20s instead of being an ignorant shithead, you'll probably enjoy your 30s much more
but yeah, try to enjoy the journey too of course
>>
File: 1501259053737.jpg (602KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501259053737.jpg
602KB, 960x720px
I'm 21 and I don't know what people mean by it, life is pretty dull no matter what you do.
>>
you just have to realise that you are living your life now and it wont just magically get better at some point in life unless you do something about it

that being said, happiness is something you should work for and if you are lazy like me then suicide is the best option, i just need to gather enough courage to go through with it
>>
>>77805933
word. I want to leave everything and move to a country in asia, but I feel like that's something reserved for people who are like 21 and have nothing to do. now we just have to stay here and suffer
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.