[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is going to the dentist like in your country? Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1432324236522.jpg (48KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
1432324236522.jpg
48KB, 402x604px
What is going to the dentist like in your country?

Have you ever had a cavity?
>>
my dentist is nice and always tells jokes but it's shit going there anyway
>>
File: 1479997445838.jpg (41KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1479997445838.jpg
41KB, 374x374px
wtf's a dentist?
>>
He's extremely serious and you'd think you are going in for open heart surgery. The hygienist / teeth cleaner I see at his office makes me feel like I got punched in the mouth by the time she is done.
>>
>>77805756
she makes me talk while I have my mouth full of shit and I can't truly reply
>>
>>77806758
THIS.
>>
>>77805756
never had any problem with my teeth only plebs do
>>
My sister is a dentist so she gives me clean and whiten my teeth every now and then for free.
Other than that my public university has dental care so I haven't paid for any kind of procedure for the last 3 years and usually takes around 2 days to get an appointment.
Other than that my braces costed 800 USD including all appointments, and a cavity costs you 15 or so bucks (Had 6 cavities filled already)
>>
My dental hygienist had big boobs, and she rested them on my arm. :D

I had 3 fillings, but only one was bad enough to even need painkillers.
>>
Expensive if you dont have dental insurance. It makes me feel like a yank when i go to the dentist
>>
Relatively shitty experience because there is a 50% chance the dentist will fuck up and only give you a temporary solution.

I have like three cavities, they're almost rotting the core of the teeth but i'm killing myself soon anyway, so i won't bother.
>>
>>77807712
Please be my BF, dont sudoku
>>
Besides, you can't get your teeth fixed at the DIF for free, i haven't paid in 10 years for a dental procedure
>>
>>77805756
Very nice staff, been with then since I was a kid. They are genuinely interested in developments in my life, and I in theirs, even the new girls are nice. I wouldn't know how they treat people with bad hygene because I'm flawless, but even when she says something like floss more it's like a kind doting grandmother saying it, they never make me feel bad

The office is comfy too, they have big windows and birdhouses on most of them, and you can see the woods and a creek in the back when you're on the table
>>
>>77807712
had some terrible experiences with shitty dentists when I was a kid so I can sympathize with you. Genuine fear of these sadistic fuckers that enjoy putting high powered drills near your eye, saying "haha oops xD" while you choke one the obliterated shards of your teeth and ripping nerves out of your face and showing them to you.
One of the hell factors of living is that eating to survive causes your head to rot from the inside out
>>
>>77805756
My dentist is fucking annoying as shit. His personality is just totally autistic. I don't know why I haven't found a new one yet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.