[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i first came to /int/ all of these generals didnt exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: perfect women.jpg (50KB, 880x540px) Image search: [Google]
perfect women.jpg
50KB, 880x540px
>mfw i first came to /int/ all of these generals didnt exist :
/sino/
/deutsch
/Maghreb/
/cum/
kurva anyátok
/Norgetråden/
/Dixie/
/balk/
/ex-USSR/
>>
I was here before there even was flags mate
>>
>>77800706
was at /b/ at that time
>>
>>77800657
I don't even know why generals are allowed here
>>
>>77800657
Rip mena
>>
>>77800657
>create your own general safe space
>"haha fugging foreigners, get fucked"
>other cunts do it too
>"woah wtf?! You can't do that!!!"
>>
/nordic/
/slavic/ and so on did and those were terribad
>>
>>77800657
Sort threads by creation date, most generals go to the bottom.
>>
>>77800657
When I first came to /int/ (2012) there was only Hilo Latino, Brit, Nordic thread (rip) and Slav thread (rip)
>>
>>77802185
deutsch was a thing, but it was incredibly slow and infrequent
>>
>>77802222
when i came in late 2013 , it didnt exist at all , i guess it died for some time
>>
I think the 4chan filter doesn't really work well. I made a filter for a part of the generals. But it also filtered some other threads. So I use Dollchan that filters threads but doesn't work in the catalogue sadly. My "magic spell" (filter) is:

(#op & #subj[int](/^\/(extraflags|flag|mämmi|fr|ita|Sverigetråden|norgetråden|nordic|NEDERDRAAD|polska|ex-yu|deutsch|nachtschicht|balt|ausnz|baltausnz|ita|balk|luso|asean|MeNa|v4|brit|tr|lat|lat|rus|russia|bel|ukr|carib|hell|ibe|éire|celt|theboys)\//i))

It does this: If it's an OP post on /int/ and the subjects start with /extraflags/ /flags/ etc. then the thread is hidden.
>>
File: sad elf boy.jpg (61KB, 339x313px) Image search: [Google]
sad elf boy.jpg
61KB, 339x313px
>mfw when moot added flags to /int/, I could no longer pretend I was a horny Bulgarian who wanted to impregnate women all around the world
>>
Generals ruined /int/ they clutter up the catalogue and buries any interesting threads.
>>
>>77803514
>Generals ruined 4chan, they clutter up the catalogue and bury any interesting thread
ftfy
>>
I think we can all agree that flags were a mistake
>>
>>77800657
thank you for the information
>>
>>77803514
Generals ruined /v/ until they created /vg/ and /vg/ is actually a pretty good place for many games
>>
>>77803763
>>77803828
Thats true, Generals, in general are cancer.
>>
nice points made, no one cares move along
>>
>>77803789
No It's good. It makes people think more about what they post because they embarrass their entire country if they make a stupid post.
>>
>>77800657
is 1992 any good? watched romanzo/gomorrh and a few related movies already
>>
>>77800706
I was here before we could even post. There were literally no posts. It was just this page, but without posts.
>>
>>77800657
/Deutschfaden/ was one of the first generals besides /Nederdraad/
>>
>>77807181
I don't care about this flag desu
>>
I miss /scn/
>>
>>77808284
lmao beat me to it
>>
>>77808284
I was here before there was even a board
>>
>>77814821
I was here before the 4chan.org was even registered as a domain
you had to get here by IP address and all we could see was a page saying "It works!"
>>
>>77800657
literally nothing wrong with /balk/ except that Romania is not a balkan country you fucking turk rapebaby degenerates
>>
File: 1487056458455.jpg (146KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1487056458455.jpg
146KB, 654x539px
>>77803220
Be the change you want to see in society.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.