[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that are associated with where you live. California has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ascot.jpg (50KB, 657x241px) Image search: [Google]
ascot.jpg
50KB, 657x241px
Things that are associated with where you live.

California has palm trees and lowriders.

Queensland has QLDer houses and windmills.

What does where you have that has a strong cultural connection to where you live?
>>
>windmills

it was improperly trained chinese spy tier and it was on my /int/
>>
>>77779706
>tfw I skipped waterboarding training day and got my hair cut at local barbershop
>>
>>77779706
Well tell me what else you can think of if you are so much smarter than me...
>>
>>77779744
>Oh fugg I'm caught
>Lets make the local teach me about australia so I can fit in better
>>
>>77779675
are those houses like in the middle of nowhere?
>>
File: 27953737_c5e88f9984_z.jpg (87KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
27953737_c5e88f9984_z.jpg
87KB, 500x375px
>>77779675
>QLDer
>associated with QLD
Queenslanders are more of a NSW house, pic related is what people think of when they hear 'house in Queensland'
>>
File: Florida-Man.png (347KB, 587x540px) Image search: [Google]
Florida-Man.png
347KB, 587x540px
Palm trees, alligators and insanity.
>>
>>77779768
They are everywhere but developers keep knocking them down in areas close to urban areas to build ugly high rise unit blocks.
>>
>>77779795
but those houses looks like they got two gazebos attached the ends of the house. looks weird
>>
>>77779775
>Queenslander houses are more of a NSW thing.

WTF am I reading?
>>
File: plantation.jpg (64KB, 600x349px) Image search: [Google]
plantation.jpg
64KB, 600x349px
>>77779768
I was shocked traveling around though the US south and stumbling upon these old insane plantation mansions seriously off in the middle of nowhere in the woods.
>>
>>77779825
If you haven't seen something much of course it will look weird to you.

I bet Japanese architecture looked weird to white sailors when they first started going there.
>>
>>77779844
So these would have been owned by rich slave owners?
>>
>>77779844
so many columns :o

>>77779854
jap houses are nice. those just look like gazebo plus
>>
>>77779877
>Something you are not used to seeing looks off to you.

Who would of thought...
>>
>>77779844
no way that as not built in the last 30-40 years, its hideous by the way
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.