[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping you from moving to South Africa? Cape Town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: loveheart-table-mountain.jpg (88KB, 940x644px) Image search: [Google]
loveheart-table-mountain.jpg
88KB, 940x644px
What's stopping you from moving to South Africa?

Cape Town is not only one of the most beautiful cities in the world, but it was recently voted the BEST city in the world.
>>
>>77778445
Post pictures, are you white?
>>
>>77778445
I already live surrounded by black people
>>
>>77778445
Not too big on getting mauled to death by packs of feral niggers. It's bad enough here as it is.
>>
Any source for that rather dubious claim
>>
>>77778493
>are you white
Yes.
>>77778495
Fair enough.
>>77778517
Cape Town, and other parts of the country, aren't that dangerous. Standards of living are quite high - especially if you're white and have a brain.
>>77778558
http://www.southafrica.net/blog/en/posts/entry/Cape-Town-voted-the-Worlds-best-city-here-are-22-reasons-why
>>
Is Durban dangerous?
>>
>>77778620
Do you like blacks?
>>
I left for a reason
>>
>>77778740
Certain parts of it. Lots of Indians there.
>>77778752
Is this a trick question? Let's just say I get along better with blacks from USA/Europe.
>>77778955
How old were you when you left? Which part of the country did you grow up in?
>>
>>77778998
I was from Southern Rhodesia when the war started I was a kid so my family moved to Cape Town then Port Elizabeth but I left in 1993
>>
>>77779035
The Bush War (in Rhodesia) started in the mid 60's, you're not too young, you must have seen some things - especially here in South Africa. I find the Rhodesian story quite sad, sadder than South Africa, because you guys (and Smith especially) weren't about Apartheid/segregation. Rhodesia had some really "progressive" laws/policies which aimed at bringing up the black community, yet you guys got shafted the hardest, harder than we did.
>>
>>77779109
are you a boar?
>>
>>77778445
>What's stopping you from moving to South Africa?
Being attacked on sight for the colour of my skin.
>>
>>77783215
Why would the Afrikaans attack some random Paki cunt?
>>
>>77783247
That's rich coming from a FOB like you
>>
I'm so glad I managed to leave that shithole.
>>
>>77783215
tell them you delivered civilization to africa.
i won't see much difference of cape town since my entire country is a mix of africa,europe,asia,oceania,aliens and demons.
>>
>>77778445
The fact that I'd rather not get genocided at some point in the near future.

You're a fool if you can't see the writing on the wall.
>>
>>77778445
>visit johannesburg in 2010
>get treated like absolute shit by every other african there

and i'm not even "white" by 4chan standards, just light skinned. can't imagine how it is for actual europeans.
>>
If i wanted to live in a non-white 3rd world country id just go to romania and save 500 euro plane ticket
>>
>>77783549
>nigger
>treated bad in africa

no shit idiot, whites and asians are treated well because they are true foreigners- you're basically a traitor to them
>>
>>77783830
i'm not african though
only whites were kind to me
>>
>>77778445
>best city in the world

to get mugged in?
>>
File: laugh computer.jpg (35KB, 493x387px) Image search: [Google]
laugh computer.jpg
35KB, 493x387px
>>77778445
>kaapstad
>die beste stad in die wereld
Ek dink nie so nie. Dis die beste as jou plan om deur 'n swartemens vermoor te word is.
>>
>>77778495

this 2bh
>>
Best city in the world if you really like lethal weapon 2
>>
>>77783880
That would probably be Caracas at the moment
>>
>>77778495
I want to live in Panama.
>>
>>77783861
>>77783549
Where did you go?
>>
>>77783485
It's been 24 years
>>
>>77783893
Go and praat jou taal with your fellow hairybacks while drinking the pisswater called Castle Lager that you can't live without.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.