[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people in your country care about the American politics shitshow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493532562287.png (623KB, 1098x779px) Image search: [Google]
1493532562287.png
623KB, 1098x779px
Do people in your country care about the American politics shitshow?

People here despise the Donald.
>>
the news here literally never talk about anything else, I wish they would just shut the fuck up because I honestly don't fucking care about what happens in the US
>>
>>77773767
this
>>
>>77773698
The US is one of the most if not the most culturally influential country in the world. It's only natural that this would be the case.
>>
>>77773767
/thread
>>
>>77773803
>>77773767
Tough luck, America is more important than your little pretend countries so you're going to watch it and like it
>>
>>77773819
Why do Americans here act like they're important.
>>
>>77773819
still don't give a shit
>>
>>77773860
They do it in real life too. I worked for years in tourism and a lot of Americans are nice but a lot of them are insufferable too, often with an undeserved sense of superiority.
>>
barely any mention of trump here, but I don't watch TV so I don't know what's going on with the normies
>>
>>77773698
only on the internet
>>
>>77773698
yes, it's always on the news
>>
>>77774472
Nope, the journals talks a lot about trump, and putin
>>
>>77773698
Only about how it affects us
>>
File: african trump hillary tweet.png (805KB, 660x713px) Image search: [Google]
african trump hillary tweet.png
805KB, 660x713px
The less I pay attention to it, the happier I am. I like the way Trump pisses people off, but I'm tired of seeing the same sensational headlines every single day, and no longer follow what the orange nigger south of the border does. I didn't even realize Sean Spicer was replaced until a few days ago.
>>
>>77773698
Flag
Yes

I wish people talked about other shit on the news

Income inequality's getting fucking ridiculous. A trip to the ER is $700 with good insurance. I know people who are coming out of college with "just" $10,000. These aren't all problems the gubment can fix but muh Russia isn't the only thing that the news can focus on.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.