[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was von Hitler such a Englishboo? He literally believed the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: img_0540.jpg (54KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
img_0540.jpg
54KB, 900x900px
Why was von Hitler such a Englishboo? He literally believed the UK would join forces with Germany against the United States.
>>
>>77767021
All the eugenics and racism doctrines originated in the UK, it's all falsely attributed to Hitler, he was just trying to be like Brits.
>>
>>77767021
because Germany had literally spent most of its existence trying to be Great Britain at that point.
>>
>>77767021
That's bad planning and wishful thinking, of which he and the inner circle of ideological nazis were the true masters, not an affinity for England.

>>77767284
Eugenics comes from the Anglosphere, at least the fedora-tipping "muh science" types. The race-worshipping mysticism was invented by a French guy.
>>
fuck brit
now they become just a normal country
they chose wrong way to go
>>
>>77767521
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>77767021
>He literally believed the UK would join forces with Germany against the United States
wtf I love a Nazi now
>>
>>77771034
what if u did though?
you're germanic bretheren
though the usa is hardly the enemy, the jew infesting them is!
>>
>>77767021
the only thing he liked about britain was how britain colonised land with white people
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.