[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What country should I travel to if Im a 21 year old sex tourist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: british women.jpg (35KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
british women.jpg
35KB, 615x409px
What country should I travel to if Im a 21 year old sex tourist looking to party?
>>
>>77761652
YOU W0T M8!?!?
>>
Fish and chips m8!!
>>
YOU WANT A BEER MATE?
>>
>>77761652
The UK
>>
>4 posters
abhorrent posting lads.
Amsterdam if you like to smoke weed but otherwise
Hamburg or Thailand desu
>>
>>77763189
>thailand
I feel like if I go there people will assume im fucking chicks with dicks

and whats so great about hamburg? I was in spain and germany over the summer and spain looked more party friendly
>>
It depends on what you're looking for.

>>77763189
I enjoyed fucking country trash in Moldova more than I did the environment in Amsterdam. Mind you I was fucking whores, and it's a huge turn off that the ones in Amsterdam don't hate themselves.
>>
>>77761652
Thailand
Philippines because you're a burger
If you don't like asians then eastern Europe

If you're only looking for sex Amsterdam is not that great, not that I don't love my city but you can find prostitutes everywhere, plus in third world countries women will be all over you anyway because you're white and they see you as a way out. In Amsterdam the normal women will react to you the same way American women would.
>>
>>77763308
How degenerate can you be, what the fuck
>>
>>77761652
Spain, many foreign girls looking for cock
>>
>>77763259
that's true desu, barcelona is a cool city and has loads of hookers (street and brothels) with a lot more going for it too, Hamburg is basically 100% prostitutes. prague could be a good shout too.

>>77763308
grim. how was moldova? did you go to transnistria?
>>
>>77763549
I'm aware that I'm pretty fucked up.
>>
>>77763732
barcelona is too touristic, madrid was better imho
>>77763585
the thing with spain is that I didnt know you need to speak fluent spanish and spanish men look better than black men (me)

hows Argentina/Brazil?
>>
>>77763732
No, I didn't. The area I went to was just around where my friend who lives in Cluj owns a country house (shitty shack) in Calarasi.
>>
>>77761652
>>77763585
this
literally every girl who wants to fugg here goes to spain or italy
>>
>>77763864
Rio and Medellin are probably the best options in SA
>>
>>77763864
wait you're black? That changes everything, don't go to east or south east Asia then. They're weird about skin color and associate it with social status (which is why it's a popular sex tourism destination for white people)
>>
>>77764321
Isn't Thailand a popular destination for child sex tourism? I know one of those countries are.
>>
>>77761652
Uganda, Zimbabwe, Congo. And remember to bring a flask of gypsy tears to protect you from AIDS.
>>
>>77764485
burger asking the important questions
>>77764321
Damn the sad thing is that being black is only useful in the countries I already went to, and I didn't even think about "hey traveling is fun for sightseeing but its off the rails for partying and fucking" until the last 2 days of my trip when my eyes were opened
>>77764615
>implying I want to die
>>
>>77764122
thanks anon, Ill add colombia to my travel list

how dormant is south america during May-August? because thats when my schools summer semester happens and I know the seasons are switched
>>
>>77764734
it's the same all year, there's only a little bit more of activity in the june but all the year is very active
>>
>>77764688
>on 4chan
>doesn't want to die
reeeee get out normie
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.