[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some times you let /int/ influence your opinion too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

What are some times you let /int/ influence your opinion too much?

>be non-white
>go to russia
>remember people on /int/ told me everyone is russia is a white supremecist
>generally met with warmness even in more rural areas

I know there are a lot of racists in russia, but they seemed pretty chill
>>
>>77742847
All non-Whites except East Asians including niggers, Pajeets, Mudslimes and spics are subhuman low-IQ animals who should be kept in zoos and all those who disagree are liberally brainwashed by the Jewish media.
>>
>>77742949
*reads pol-tier drivel*
*looks at flag*

hmmm
>>
Regardless of race don't internalise the nonsense here, it's a skewed way of approaching life

For instance the Brazilian of 'Italian descent' who spent 2 hours writing nigger in response to me yesterday, why retaliate? I asked myself? And the Indian poltArd, the Chicano, etc. Why respond? These people will go to their death bed with the thought of Anglo's and Germanics being superior gnawing at them, so try to be compassionate

They are the most hateful people I'm 4chan, close to white but not really white, maybe except for the triggered Bahaman girl
>>
>>77742976
Bruh, do you actually think I root for what I said?
>>
>>77742976
*on 4chan

Also Ashenazis and some east Asians, very calm and poised regardless of countless barrages of insults, maybe not the Canadian-Ukrainian/native though
>>
>>77742847
They just stole your wallet.
>>
>>77743010
Sorry m8, I should've pointed out that I was referring to someone else, the sarcasm was detected

This particular poster used to open 'how aryan are you' threads and rate everyone's whiteness relative to western countries and himself
>>
>>77743030
I doubt anyone insults the Ukie.
>>
I know that taking /int/ serious is a sign of mental illness but I really started to dislike a lot of foreign groups now that I used to like or not care about . Especially brits, poles, greeks, other germans, americans and russians.
>>
2bh m8 you're fucking up if you actually take anything away from this site besides the shit that makes you laugh.
>>
>>77743080
I am still not sure if it's him, might be lebanese, he spends the entire time insulting everyone from white's in the west to Indians to Africans, usually appears in late European hours, he loses it if you post a contradiction or curveball response to his dogma
>>
>>77743173
This desu, but seriously doe fuck whitey.
>>
>>77742949
>except East Asians including niggers, Pajeets, Mudslimes and spics
Who does that even leave?
>>
File: 1461787694473.jpg (38KB, 419x420px) Image search: [Google]
1461787694473.jpg
38KB, 419x420px
>go to England for a weekend
>assumed it was a caliphate full of Muslims because of /int/
>wear Kandura, hold Quran and recite Shahada out loud just to be safe
>when I get there it turns out it's just white chavs who throw stones at me because they think I'm a terrorist
>>
>be non-white
>fall for the "Japan is a racist ethnostate meme"
>end up going to work abroad there
>nicest people I've ever met
never trusting this website again
>>
>>77743125
This but only with brits and i know that they are cunts in general not just online
>>
"le White racist" is a meme. If you act like a decent person people will generally treat you decent. If you act threatening, people will respond defensively .Russia has millions of native non-Whites btw.
>>
>>77743125
>other germans
can't make this shit up lmao
>>
I was in albania and it was actually a nice country, despite being convinced by /int/ that it's basically hell on earth.
The people were really nice and spoke better english than spaniards or italians.
>>
back in 2014 I had the chance to go to sweden with my sister(we were in scotland for the CWG), i changed her mind because of how much of a shithole it's meant to be and we went to norway instead

also that was a funny time because australians weren't popular in scotland at the time because of how we treat refugees
>>
>>77742976
You don't deserve that mate
>>
>>77746998

Racism in South Korea and Japan is a different dimension from the West. We usually treat foreigners kindly, but foreigners can not be members of the society.
>>
>>77748049
Were you in Italy a few days ago? We spoke about cooking
>>
>>77748694
different guy
>>
>>77750017
Hmm. I made pisto because he told me it was good. Made a double batch in a big pit so is basically a vegtable stew. Forgot to put the salt in. Nightmare
>>
>>77748170
Shut up Kevin
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.