[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did conquistadors communicate with the natives? Cortes made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

How did conquistadors communicate with the natives?
Cortes made alliances with some of them, so there had to be some type of communication.
>>
By learning the languages, idiot. You don't need a fucking book to learn one.
>>
>>77730692
but how?
>>
>>77730751
Pointing at stuff at first and then after acquiring a basic set of vocabulary they used it to ask questions
Honestly you're really dumb
>>
>>77730863
I want pointing my cock and say it's called misile in Japan in front of Hungarian girl
>>
>>77731029
Like those plastic bottle rockets?
>>
>>77730638
>How did conquistadors communicate with the natives?
Malintzin is your answer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Malinche
>>
>>77731335
and her son who is considered one of the first Mestizos in Mexico
>>
>Cortés had located a Spanish priest, Gerónimo de Aguilar, who had spent several years in captivity among the Maya peoples in Yucatán following a shipwreck. Thus, he had learned some Mayan, but he did not speak Nahuatl. Cortés used Marina for translating between the Nahuatl language (the common language of central Mexico of that time) and the Chontal Maya language. Then Aguilar could interpret from Mayan to Spanish until Marina learned Spanish and could be the sole interpreter.
That's for the mexican area, for the others something similar happened for sure
>>
>>77730692
read this
>>77731335
>>77731430
>>
File: IMG_3021.jpg (178KB, 1206x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3021.jpg
178KB, 1206x677px
>>77730751

Here before the conquistadores there was some evangelists in the southeast with the mayans, and they learned the language.
They also teached spanish to some of them.
A mayan girl served as translator to Cortes because speaked Mayan, Spanish and Nahuatl.

>>77731335
>>
>>77731029
She will laugh and say "garnélarák", which means shrimp in Hungarian
>>
>>77730638
with fire and sword
>>
>>77731335
>A roastie's actions lead to her people being destroyed
No matter the time period, or the culture, roasties will always be scum
>>
>>77731921
Back then Aztecs were assholes and hated by everyone
>>
>>77731921
Also, she were also known as Malinche, and to this day the term "malinchista" is used to refer a Mexican who hates Mexico
>>
File: 1490813776852.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490813776852.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>77731335
>tfw ywn have a qt native mistress
>>
Temba, hisarms wide open.
>>
>>77731995
So what? The bitch's actions lead to everyone's destruction
>>
>>77732455
dude all the natives left in canada are so ugly because the french bred with the pretty ones
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.