[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 100% convinced that Kim Jung Un is just a dude who knows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-07-29-00-30-48.png (247KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-29-00-30-48.png
247KB, 1080x1920px
I'm 100% convinced that Kim Jung Un is just a dude who knows he was born into a crazy position, and basically is genuiney set on watching the world burn, 'cause why not if he had the power to do so.

And each test they do, they get closer and closer until he inevitably does. He has little desire for peace, as that'd be too boring considering his insane shot at the life he's been given.
>>
meh

kim il sung did nothing
kim jong il did nothing
kim jong un wont do anything.
>>
File: 1495106873371.jpg (69KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
1495106873371.jpg
69KB, 1024x937px
>>77712100
>underestimating the jong

he is definiton of alpha male demigod status
>>
File: gpbmaQv.jpg (241KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
gpbmaQv.jpg
241KB, 1200x900px
The Great Marshall, though cunning intelligence and unprecedented wit, will lead the DPRK to victory and prosperity. Long live juche!
>>
Please nuke these niggers already, based NK.
>>
Kimmy is just a puppet, the reality of his life is probably just sitting around wanking to anime. Then every few weeks General whatshisface drags him to the missile range and tells him to irl shitpost America
>>
File: e13-866.jpg (91KB, 408x580px) Image search: [Google]
e13-866.jpg
91KB, 408x580px
China has set you a trap. You have no way to escape. You will invade NK, suffering a lot of causalities. This will mark America as an aggressor, NK the victim, and China as the peacemakers. All at once, they will get a nuke-free Korea, a better puppet (you are delusional if you think they will let you stay), and paint the US as evil cowboys. There's no way out.
>>
kim jong un SHAN'T do fuck all.

he just wants the ability to nuke america so that america cannot topple him without them having to take a massive bite of out a shit-sandwich.

he does not want to actually nuke america, becuase then amercia would actually topple him.

his only goal is maintenance of the status quo.
>>
>>77712303
>You will invade NK
will never happen.
>>
>>77712029
but that's wrong
he's acting rationally

if you run a country at odds with the US the only way to do it is to have nukes. it's no wonder NK went full nuke retard after Iraq.
>>
>>77712620
Hopefully Iran builds some too.
>>
>>77712029
It seems inevitable they'll get ICBMs eventually

there's nothing anyone can do at this point
>>
>>77712100
Un seems to be more of a psychopath.

I believe Um wants to.be a supervillail
>>
>>77712325
Dude, he doesn't care about being toppled lol.

I'm telling you, he was born with supervillain potential and he wants to act that option, cause again ' why not, with his opportunity to do something unprecedented?
>>
>>77712029
He just wants to keep his shit country under his control. With America being world police and shit constantly regime changing everyone it's not surprising that he's a bit paranoid that the Americans will oust him.

He's doing what it takes to secure his rule. If the USA stops antagonizing him he'll just stay in his shitty corner and we can all ignore him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.