[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is politics in your country a joke? Singapore. Yes. >Ruling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1406480745056.png (34KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
1406480745056.png
34KB, 450x367px
Is politics in your country a joke?
Singapore. Yes.

>Ruling party claims they believe in meritocracy (-t. son of first prime minister)
>They reserve the next presidential election for the Malays, a minority race
>Everyone argues over the 'Malayness' of candidates instead of how qualified the candidates are for the job
>>
It's a (((democracy))), of course it's a joke.
>>
your system keeps singapore alive
don't fall for the shitmocracy meme
>>
Poland
Yes
>>
>>77706879
>>They reserve the next presidential election for the Malays, a minority race

What the fuck? So if you're not Malay they tell you to fuck off?
>>
they argue in circles for months over nothing, start projects they dont finish, scrap plans of previous administrations out of pure spite, and spend 80% of their attention fighting internally with their own parties and backstabbing one another.
>>
>>77707003
Yes. The role of president isn't very powerful, unlike America. The ruling party decided to reserve it for Malays to block an independent politician from competing (he lost by around 1% last election). The government can deflects critics by calling them racist.
>>
>>77706879
So does a minority race hold all the power in Singapore?
>>
領海侵犯を繰り返してる侵略国家のスパイが野党の党首やってる日本より酷い処なんかあるわけねーだろ
>>
>>77708998
Fucking paranoid... No, they don't. Why don't you try doing some reading on your own instead of basing your worldview on what angry people say here?
>>
>>77709981
I never said they did I was just asking mate if you couldn't tell by the question mark at the end
>>
>>77707151
>>77706879
We're not actually a country, just a model what the IMF wants the world to be
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.