[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This afternoon I had to go help my grandfather on his property

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1477459379950.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1477459379950.png
463KB, 1070x601px
This afternoon I had to go help my grandfather on his property help move shit and what not. He’s an old WWII vet and needed help but is still in really good shape for being an old fuck as we were moving this bird bath, he mentions that I am out of shape and need a job. Was saying at my age he was fighting Nazis and helping to liberate Europe.

That’s when I fucking lost it, I know I am a worthless NEET I don’t need to be told that. So, I lose it and scream right in the cunts face HITLER WAS RIGHT, and that the world would be a better place if him and his buddies died at Normandy. Then the old fuck loses it and throws the fucking bird bath at me like it was fuarkin nothin. I think he broke my foot. So, I run at him like a whirling derlfish swinging my arms only for him to pull back and break my nose. As I lay on the ground trying to hide my tears he walks away and tells me how much of a soft cunt me and my generation are. I leave and on my way home my mum calls me and tells me not to be home when she gets there’s.
I am fucking homeless, jobless and going to be sleeping in my shitty car until god knows when.
You got me into this mess get me the fuck out!
>>
Sue them both. Would be entertaining
>>
What Youtube video comment section was this copypasted from?
>>
>>77704859

You should /pol/ up and tell him what a traitor to Australia he is for fighting on the ((((((((good side))))))))))

Make him cry and apologize for it
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.