[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Korea know that this song made them the laughing stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4754.jpg (44KB, 580x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4754.jpg
44KB, 580x383px
Does Korea know that this song made them the laughing stock of the world?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfoESZsrJFY
>>
>>77703480
At least Korea has good living standards and the privilege to show what retards they are to the rest of the planet. What does Vietnam have besides poverty and 5'2 furious manlets?
>>
>>77703531
We have Troy Nyugen. The tiny cock King of the manlets
>>
>>77703531
they work 60h weeks and still don't have anything special by western standards
>>
>>77703598
I think you just described your country
>>
>>77703598
that's you mate
>>
>>77703656
>>77703692
Germany is a rich, powerful nation, you fucking retards. By western standards they are in a special seat of authority within the EU.
>>
>>77703727
I would say even Australia is more special than Germany with their exotic kangaroos and pricky little spidas.
>>
it's just a stupid song every other country makes my gook hatin comrade.

also never forget

When in vietnam ONLY fuck the ones that cough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKqDCFcIck&ytbChannel=njaaknifen
>>
>>77703727
t. hans
>>
File: photo.jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
63KB, 900x900px
>>77703585
>Helping two orphans go to school.
>I give some money to a homeless Vietnamese woman
>Helping a poor kid get home & escape the rain
I like him.
>>
>>77703759
Don't you have some toilets to be scrubbing?
>>
>>77703791

your mom's shithole is too far away for me to get to.
>>
>>77703819
* your mom's shithole is too full for me to get to.
>>
>>77703879
youre mom's a shithole two far to me forget 2
>>
>>77703879
>>77703895
you two can settle and meet around the Chinese and Russian border where ya two originally came from
>>
>>77703919
fuck off american piggu, pay reparations for invading vietnam
>>
>>77703480
Really? I thought I was laughing with them, not at them.
>>
>>77703656
>>77703692
wat

Germans work the shortest hours in the OECD and have one of the highest PPP per capita.

Koreans have some of the longest hours and perform only average in PPP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.