[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most of us are very crhistian >most of us hates mudslimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: reer.jpg (75KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
reer.jpg
75KB, 785x757px
>most of us are very crhistian
>most of us hates mudslimes
>most of us actually have large portions o european DNA
>most of us are hard working
Why youropoors hate us?
They prefer being raped by somalis and blown up by arbs?
>>
Having a tooth ache doesn't mean you'd welcome a stomach ache with open arms.
>>
Why didn't Europeans let in millions of Chinese and non-mulsim South East Asians if they wanted cheap labor? Why let in rapist shitskins who don't even work and collect welfare as soon as they get to Northern Europe? The world will never know....
>>
>>77701009
Islam wasn't a problem back when they let in a lot of workers as for current year idk why they're retarded?
>>
Hate is a really big word. 99% of people here only care about Brazil when they go to a Brazilian restaurant, or when you hear about some babyboomer who found a wife from there. If the US wasn't so culturally invasive through the media the whole new world would be nothing but a distant place beyond the ocean for most people.
>>
you are about as hated as we are, as in not really people just prefer not to see you in their countries, muslims are hated tho
>>
pls i am human not a macaco
>>
>>77700629
>most of us are hard working
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>77701103
This.
>>
>>77700629
Brazil is a fucking shithole. You showed the world you're subhumans at Rio 2016 and world cup 2014.
>>
>>77700629

The hypocrisy of White people in Europe and North America. I know it all too well, OP.
They'd rather submit to Muslims/Arabs, then to fight back. But chastise every other race/ethnicity. Fucking pathetic!
>>
>>77700629
>>77701291

Here in Canada, people fight so hard to disparage any other race/ethnicity, but as soon as you say anything even remotely "negative" (aka the truth) about Muslims/Arabs, you get fucking outcast/censored! It's fucking bullshit here!
>>
The brazilian man is here in the earth to suffer. The demons(whites and mudslims) are here to test the brazilian man will. Stay christian and fight the demons.
>>
>>77700629
UMA DELICIA
>>
>>77701103
> Brazilian restaurant
> implying such a thing exists
> implying they would serve anything else than sopa de macaco
>>
>>77700629
That's enough to hate you. Christfags are cancerous, and you can see countries like the USA as to what happens when they are allowed to have an Islamic like presence in a nation.
The world would be far better off without Jews, Muslims, and Christians.
>>
>>77700629
most /int/ posters are atheist larping as christians because muh heritage
>>
>>77703847
We have a restaurant here called Mr Pampas do Brasil
>>
>>77704460
I was raised Catholic.
>>
>>77700629
>we wuz christian n sheeeeeet
>shiton of murders, thefts, rapes and other violences occur everyday
>>
>>77703893
*tips fedora*
>>
>>77700629
Ah yes the country with the most violent cities outside of literal war zones thinks they are european.

South americans are the most violent scum and the only thing your country being christian proves is how absolutely retarded and hypocritical religion is.
>>
I have a lot of respect for brazilians, they're doing their part in fighting overpopulation with their high murder rate. Same with central american countries.
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (29KB, 474x535px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
29KB, 474x535px
>being christian proves is how absolutely retarded and hypocritical religion is.
>>
>>77700629
post videos of the riots, beheadings, gore and flipflops when cops went on strike
>>
>>77700629

Which is a very third world thing, I must say.
>>
>>77705010
Yes. No go suck mohamed's cock you absolute cuck.
>>
>>77704995
Same thing happens to you nowadays, abdul.
>>
>>77701316

Thats a funny way of looking at it.
>>
>>77700629
>Why youropoors hate us?
Because we can't visit your country without being stabbed to death.
>>
>>77700629
I don't hate Brazil.
You have the hottest bears.
>>
File: Смех (4).jpg (130KB, 832x943px) Image search: [Google]
Смех (4).jpg
130KB, 832x943px
>>77701165
lol'd
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.