[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What countries has /int/ made you like more? For me: Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

What countries has /int/ made you like more? For me:

Russia
Brazil
Pakistan
>>
United States
>>
>>77687083
>Pakistan

Get fucked
>>
>>77687083
Russia for sure...surprisingly smart.....they REALLY confuse us burgers
Portugal
Mexico(seem far more educated/interesting then they are here)
Turkey(seem more civilized and smarter then I'd imagined them and also good sense of humor)
>>
>>77687544
This
Mexicans on /int/ are way smarter than the ones here in texas
>>
Latin American countries in general.
Otherwise /int/ only made me hate other countries more
>>
>>77687544
>>77687371
>>77687083
You guys are really stupid, man. In poor countries there is always a class of wealthy people who can afford education and stuff and not everyone is the same. Why do Westerners fail to understand this? People have unironically asked me things like how come you have internet although you don't have toilets and running water.
>>
>>77687083
USA unironically
>>
>>77687655
Maybe that's because you actually talked to the ones here and heard their thoughts
>>
>>77687083
>Colombia
>Portugal
>Mexico

Its made me dislike
>brazilians
>leafs
>spainards
>>
>>77687802
Didn't mean to link this to OP.
>>77687083
I used to like and respect people of all nationalities before I started using 4chan. Now I'm in an awful mess of both self-loathing and anger against Westerners.
>>
>>77687083
None, but now I hate some countries
>>
>>77687083
There are only countries which I like less now:
Australia
Poland
USA
>>
File: rtfWqDe.jpg (341KB, 1920x964px) Image search: [Google]
rtfWqDe.jpg
341KB, 1920x964px
>>77688202
But not us right
>>
I've traveled to about 40 countries over the course of the past four or five years.

/int/ hasn't really influenced my opinion in any way, aside from demonstrating how objectively full of shit most Australians are.
>>
>>77687083
Every country I like has, eventually, at least one dedicated shitposter who hates Mexicans and can't stop posting about it. My feelings are neutral here.

/int/ didn't make me hate or love countries, but I would strangle a couple of posters for sure.
>>
>>77687371
Good goyim
>>
unironically albania and greece
>>
>>77689075

If it makes any difference, Anon, I love you.
>>
>>77688870
I don't hate the UK, but I hate England
>>
It made me hate countries tb h
>>
>>77687083
Spen
>>
>>77689173
>but I hate England
N-no you don't
>>
>>77689128
I remember you from other threads, the /trv/ anon. How is Tanzania?
>>
File: za.jpg (83KB, 1334x1000px) Image search: [Google]
za.jpg
83KB, 1334x1000px
>>77689392

Interesting.

If you didn't catch it before, I'm staying in a village in central Zanzibar. One of my close friends has been living here for the past two years, and I'm staying with him until early September.

Wouldn't say I love it in the same way I loved Mexico, but being here is definitely an experience in and of itself.

(DESU I think it's just a LOT easier for me to relate to the way and pace of life in Mexico)

Going to Egypt in mid-September and then India, Nepal, and maybe Bangladesh after. I've already been to India seven times so meh.

Probably going to go back to Mexico for a month in December, DESU, and planning to take Spanish classes over the summer. The editor for the website I write for confirmed that I'll still have that contract through 2018, so it makes life and traveling a lot easier.

Sorry for the blogpost - helps me order my own thoughts.

Pic was my sunset tonight.
>>
>>77689565
>I've already been to India seven times so meh.
Is it really true that Tanzania is objectively better place to live than India?
>>
>>77689637

I can't really say with any certainty.

I haven't spent much time on the mainland and probably won't, due to my limited budget.

Rural Zanzibar is quite thoroughly impoverished. The villages here are comparable to those I've seen in West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh.

While I might be mistaken, I think there are greater opportunities for social mobility in India. There also appears to be a much larger middle-class, although I do believe India's prosperity has been somewhat exaggerated by nationalists.
>>
>>77689565
Looks pretty nice, actually. Egypt also sounds like an interesting place. Don't know much about Nepal or Bangladesh, aside from the mountains I guess, but pretty cool anon.
>>
Finland
Portugal
Brazil
>>
File: d.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
>>77689988

Thanks, senpai.

Met a ton of Egyptians when I was in New Delhi last summer, so I've got people to hang with.

I actually had a layover there on my way to Tanzania. Cairo seemed a lot more interesting than other travelers have led me to believe. Even managed to get out of the airport without a visa.

My enthusiasm for Mexico is still borderline autistic, though.

Pic is from my layover in Cairo.
>>
Probably Germany.
Some of the most intelligent posts I've seen on this board have been by Krauts, I like them.
>>
>>77687083
Good:
Sudan
Pakistan
Finland

Bad:
UK
US
Canada
Australia
>>
I didn't even know half these countries existed before coming to /int/
>>
>>77689023
>>77689075
good lads
>>
>>77687083
Finland.
>>
>>77689565
If you're going to egypt I strongly suggest you visit imotheps pyramid. They let you go INSIDE.
>>
Turkey
Bulgaria
Poland
Argentina
Russia

top bants from those
>>
>>77687839
I have mexican friends i talk to them all the time. But they dont really compare to the ones on /int/.
>>
>>77687083
Spain (jorge too)
South Korea
>>
>>77689243
>Spen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jOomvPnRZ8
>>
>liking or disliking entire countries based on a few dedicated autists posts
>>
>>77696741
>where_do_you_think_you_are.jpg
>>
>basing your opinion from a certain ch*nk wool-knitting cartoon forum
>>
>>77690266
That's expected from a burger...
>>
I used to be sympathetic to other autist, now I realize every anon here deserves every single bit of the suffering they get.
>>
>>77690258
anglosphere posters seem the most retarded, probably due to a lack of intellectual barries such as learning a new language
>>
>>77690266
I didn't even know all these countries existed. I just thought the world was Americans and nonAmericans.
>>
>>77687083
Almost all of you guys.
Love Japan broken english threads and Indian butthurt replies.
>>
>>77696192
I find the same for most people.
>tfw you can't just hang out with your /int/ bros in real life instead of the people really there
>>
>>77687083
Russia
Argentina
Finland
>>
>>77697602
>he thinks there is actually a nip behing japanese flags
>he thinks there is actually someone in japan behind japanese flags
>>
>>77687083
Russia - I already found them interesting before but they are really nice on here compared to everyone else for some reason and have a nice sense of humor
Brazil - It feels like they've all seen some shit and would have interesting stories to tell but managed to get through their traumas without too much psychological damage.
Finland and Estonia - Never really thought of them before other than Winter War/Simo and Encino Man/great internet. They are good boys and have a unique sense of sociability..
>>
>>77699102
>unique sense of sociability

well put...It's like they interact very well with others, but don't really want too
>>
>>77687083

russia and australia lel
>>
>>77699156
Well said, I think that's what it is
>>
>>77687083
El Salvador
Guatemala
>>
>>77687083
Unironically Denmark
>>
Turkey
Russia
most scandinavia
>>
Philippine
>>
>>77687083
All the countries in the Americas! American countries unite!
>>
Albanian and Indian posters here are not as bad as /int/ makes them out to be.
>>
>>77687371
one autistic shitposter made me like Pakistan t.bh

also, ikibey unironically made me like greece
>>
>>77687802
>>77687930
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1499055849050 (1).png (413KB, 1600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1499055849050 (1).png
413KB, 1600x1036px
>>77687930
>>
>>77687083
None
>>
>>77687802

WHITE WOMEN DO NOT LIKE RAPE. GTFO, PAJEET!
>>
>>77687083
Finland.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.