[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I make 500 euros per month (minus the tax and the expenses) without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: smart.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
smart.png
19KB, 500x590px
I make 500 euros per month (minus the tax and the expenses) without working a single hour just by tricking intellectually lesser people

What benefits do smart people have in your country?
>>
debts
>>
>>77686770
?

Now that you've mentioned, the couple that have rented my apartment are late on their pay...
>>
how do you do it
>>
>>77686870
very easy. Use my connections to find a small apartment and rent it for 300 euros per month, get a couple to rent my own apartment for 800 euros a month (which is barely bigger than the one I'm living in). I get free food and free public transport because I'm a student and also work online unregistered so I also get NEET bux.

Overall I make more than 1500-2000 a month with barely having to lift a finger
>>
>>77687264
You are not smarter than average then,this just means Greeks are more intellectually disabed than other peoples.You are just insulting your people,lad.
>>
>>77688370
I have 121 IQ, that's much higher than the world average. Also kek for thinking I'm actually Greek.

Do you really think I would reveal that I'm literally cheating the law without using a proxy?
>>
>>77686747
I get paid 500 Euros every two days I work just by tricking intellectually lesser people into paying $150 to refill their oil and air conditioner.
>>
>>77687264

what type of apartments in greece are only 300 euro a month, does that include water/AC ??
>>
>>77688591

The mechanics I know only make $10/hr doing that, do you have your own shop or something? I actually just paid $30 for an oil change.
>>
>>77686747
>>
>>77688514
If you are not in murica,no one cares your post if you didnt share any pedoshit or a picture of dead body of your gf etc.For example there are lots of kurds or commie shits in here who is making propaganda of pkk/pyd and no ones cares,if they would write the samething to twitter or something,they would be directly taken into custody.
>>
>>77688897
and

>IQ =/= Smartness
,dumbass.
They are different conceptions and they can only be measured with different refferance points..

IQ=Amount of information a brain can handle in one cycle

Smartness=Amount of accumulation of well interpreted information,or direct information in brain.
>>
File: 1491271047324.jpg (674KB, 870x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491271047324.jpg
674KB, 870x1000px
>>77688679
I do full service at an independent shop specializing in BMW and Mercedes. We do Ford/Lincoln, Acura, Lexus and Porsche sometimes too. I do full service work. It takes about an hour and and half. I change the oil, replace oil filter, replace engine air filter, cabin air filter, rotate tires, check pressure, reset computers, change out fuses & replace bulbs if required, and recharge a/c refrigerant. That full service is $395 on any vehicle bigger than a 3 series or C-Class. which are $90 cheaper. I take about $110 to $150 of that home. We mostly get E classes, S Classes, 5 series and various Mer/BMW SUVs. My area is full of rich people who don't really care how much they spend and we're still undercutting most dealers for equivalent services.
>>
I trick my lesser-intelligent employers to pay me salary for toiling for them 40 hours per week
>>
>>77689041
Intelligence quotients are the only way to remotely record someone's intellectual capabillity with semi accurate results and proportions. If you find any other alternative way then feel free to present it to us.
>>
>>77689406
I am not talking about how bad todays iq tests are to test peoples intelligent level.Yes they are bad as fuck and i have no any alternative and we know almost nothing about how brain is processing informations at celllular level so we cant measure it directly in near or mid future.

What i am trying to say is,having a high iq than average doesnot mean that you are also much more smarter than others.It can only says that you can learn or comprehend informations more faster than average or if you have better memory that can only mean that you have much more potenial to be more intellectuel than average,not directly means you are more intellectuel than average without learning anything.Someone that has less iq can get more smarter,if you are lazy as fuck who always seeks for superficial mental pleasure which requires superficial effort.
>>
>>77686747
psefths.jpg
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.