[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan will you fight with us against North Korea? We are sorry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15

File: Frog_Pepe_Japan1.jpg (111KB, 386x387px) Image search: [Google]
Frog_Pepe_Japan1.jpg
111KB, 386x387px
Japan will you fight with us against North Korea?

We are sorry for WWII. Our love has grown fond for you Japan. Please accept this apology.
>>
fuck white
>>
>>77680587
Am not white
Am black
>>
>>77680587
Fuck off, gaijin SJW
>>
>>77680647
Black americans are best americans
>>
>>77680563
>WW2 ends with Japan getting nuked
>WW3 begins with Japan getting nuked
Japan just can't catch a break
>>
>>77682986
This is why we need to help them, to attone for our sins.
>>
Who cares.

I want the world burning and my dick growing.
>>
Just don't pull another McArthur and cross the Yalu River into China and we straight. Otherwise my elite unit will go rogue and become mercenaries for hire to the highest bidder of our services.
>>
But if you go to war with NK what will happen to PSY
>>
>>77684275
Fuck psy
>>
>>77680563

japanusa

south korea fuck
>>
>>77685402
But you are south korean
>>
>>77685636

Yes, we have no friend
>>
>>77685880
Is because you are roach, and shit talk Japan.
>>
As a finnish person, I think that koreans are superior to japcucks
>>
>>77686540
Fuck off Kpop faggot
>>
all forfags, all inferior
>>
File: weeb spurdo.png (56KB, 802x600px) Image search: [Google]
weeb spurdo.png
56KB, 802x600px
>>77686569
>>
Japan > China
USA > Britain
>>
>>77686773
>>
>>77685880
dont go watch that shit movie
dunno why youd announce and release it just now.
>>
>>77680563
>Japan
>fight
Lol, young population of japonese is so low, that a simple death of a single division could destroy their entire culture.
Japan can't afford go to war.
>>
>>77686897
Here come fake Japanese brazillian monkey, every thread. Fuck off brasil.
>>
>>77686988
You mistake me. I don't have Asian blood.

I just put the facts in the table. Japan can't afford a war, not with money, nor with soldiers. They only can accept the subjugation.
>>
>>77686897
But japan's population always over 100 millions in 21~22 century, and young population of japanese are more then german or french.(and it'll always be)

When I watch japan-population chart and japan's future population book, Japan's fertility rate and immigration is growing and in 2030, it will be 1.8
(2015 1.46 2016 1.45 2017 1.50)

Here south korea is much worse than usa.
according to this situation, south korea' old age rate will be more than japan's in 2048( germany in 2054)
and this year, south korea's fertility rate is 1.1 and is still shrinking.
While nip's fertility rate and marriage rate is growing as i told.
There will be no situation that france,uk or germany's population and younger age and gdp over japan. It's true sure.
>>
>>77687123
>subjugation
sounds cool, monkey
>>
File: 1497708926411.jpg (31KB, 321x496px) Image search: [Google]
1497708926411.jpg
31KB, 321x496px
>>77687123

subjugation? You know, china's population shrinking and oldfication will be more than japan.You have to worry your country first.

Your country is much worse than japan and even this s korea
>>
>>77687165
SK have money, you guys can hire soldiers for the entire duration of the war (yes, i know that the use of mercenaries is forbidden by humanitarian law, but everyone does that).
Japan has a insane external debt. Not even considering the extreme age of the population. If you manage to pick half a million young Japanese males to serve, japan simple stops.
>>
this chinky BR smells like that CCP shill cant make a point
>>
>>77687281
>Your country is much worse than japan and even this s korea
Are you seriously?
My country doesn't depend on food imports.
My country has 200M people
The medium age of my people is 35yo
More than half of my population is suitable for serve the army

Also, when was your country see war for the last time? Because we are born and grow in a war zone. You can count in this to determine what we are going to do when the bullets cross the air.
>>
>>77687480
piss off hapa chink br proxy

i though you left
>>
>>77687363
Japan already has assets that surpass the national debt, and 90 percent of Japanese debt is domestic and domestic. Furthermore, Japan is expected to have a surplus in its budget by 2022, and it has repaid a national debt of 400 trillion yen, or 40 percent of Japanese national debt, through quantitative easing of Avenomics. Why do not you know that the Japanese yen is the world 's second largest security asset and the world' s safest asset with gold. The Japanese government has 480 trillion yen in government bonds, 3.5 trillion won in foreign assets, 1.4 trillion won in foreign exchange reserves and 150 trillion yen in other assets. The budget deficit is reduced to 5 trillion yen in 2020
>>
Question, who have bigger dick?
China
Japan
Taiwan
Thailand
Korea
Vietnam
Phillipines
Malaysia
>>
>>77687812
Thailand
>>
In a survey only 11% of Japanese have a willingness to fight.

The political cost of an invasion would be suicidial for any politician in Japan. Even in the chance that the Japanese can politically muster an invasion how can you possibly recruit all the soldiers you need with only 11% of the population willing to fight? Conscription for an invasion? We saw how that turned out for America during the Vietnam war and they were arguably more willing to go to war then other western nations.
>>
>>77687480

Ok south korea is bitch.

But look at it

Japan is the most country that have Usa's treasury bonds.
Japan has 480 trillion yen in foreign assets, 3.5 trillion foreign assets, 1.4 trillion dollars in foreign exchange reserves, and 150 trillion yen in other bank accounts. The budget deficit of 15 trillion yen this year has been reduced to one-third of that of 2010 and will be reduced to 5 trillion yen in 2020. Japan's national debt is 90 percent of the yen, followed by domestic demand, and the central bank has about 400 trillion yen in quantitative easing. Do you know that the yen is the safest asset in the world? I can see why the yen has risen on the BREAK sheet. In addition, Japan's 1.5-year marriage rate and marriage hope rate are 81.1% and 89.7%, respectively, this year's birth rate and marriage rate

Japan 's fertility rate, marriage rate, and marriage hope rate are continuously increasing. According to the um2060 humanity report, the population of Japan is maintained at 1.06 billion in the 21st century, and the probability of being hit by population, economy and domestic is lower than that of England, France and Germany. Let's worry about Brazil before worrying about Japan
>>
>>77687812
Japan=Thailand>china>phillipines>malaysia>china>korea
>>
>>77688003
Dude, The absolute majority of the Japanese man never take a gun in their hands. War will start in days. There is no time to train professional soldiers.
>>
>>77688025
break shit>brexit.

sorry
>>
>>77687663
>>77688025
dont reply to him. hes hapa chink whos a former spanish flag and a ccp worshiper. hed always made a stupid argument spamming a bunch of infographs and figures that could prove china economy is stronk. he doesnt have any decent knowledge of japan and always tries to co-opt you koreans into ccp/far-left side against the west and japan.
>>
>>77688076

That's okay.
Japan will soon abolish Article 9 of the Constitution and have an army.

Japan's military power is as much as france,Uk in now.

Also, the Korea - US - Japan Cooperation is going to face the North.
>>
File: Nod_Flag.jpg (7KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
Nod_Flag.jpg
7KB, 320x213px
>>77688138
peace through power

down with the UN
>>
>>77688170
Incorrect. Even with Article 9 abolished, Japan's army is just adjunct (read: supplement) to the UN armies of UK, France, and USA.

They will be the grunts to die first in the front lines against the North.

France and UK will come in after to perform mop-up work.

Then USA will swoop in and claim all the credit with the most minimal casualties.
>>
>>77688025
The average Japanese is almost 50 years old.
Only 8% of his population has age to join the army, giving a number little big than 10 million capable soldiers.
Even winning a war, with a mortality rate of, let's say, 25%. Japan is doomed.
>>
>>77688138
You know, china's population decreasing and old aging will be much than ur country.

And morever North korea is just hound of china.
North korea can't do war without china's order and china never want it.

according to un2060human report, china population would decrease 1080million and uk 82m france 79m germany 71m japan 106m and skorea41m.

I think he knows nothing, but he think he know about economic, and politics. The problem of Japanese national debt has long been out of the question far from before
>>
>>77688138
No, i am an average south Brazilian that like to discuss military power.
Also, i don't even hate Asians...
>>
>>77688233

And japan will have army when they abolish article 9.

And when war occur, south korean die up not japanese

So I really worry about this country
>>
Do not think for one second Abe will not demand a draft, and force every teenage Japanese boy to fight.
>>
>>77688266
I told that american that when war occur , korean will die at the war, so that's why I really worry about this country.

I told you germany's old rate will be more than japan in 2054 and Japan's youth population will still much than French german in 21~22 century
>>
File: 10_diapers.jpg (132KB, 1097x493px) Image search: [Google]
10_diapers.jpg
132KB, 1097x493px
>>77688347
This image sums up.

I am 26 years old. When i was a fucking kid (90's) i was pretty sure that in my actual age we would be traveling to space and colonizing another planets. Now i watch every single great civilization extinguish himself. Not with war, not with famine, but with individualism.
>>
>>77682688
black americans are the worst americans and worst blacks you fuck
>>
>>77688455
Abe is Moderate maintenance in international site.

I really wonder who you are.

Abe demand a draft?
I laughed a lot.
>>
>>77688508

When i watch documentary, japanese fertility rate, marriage rate and hope-to-marry rate is increasing.

well I don't care. Why I (south korean) fucking care japan???

Here south korea is much worse than nips
>>
>>77688657
Yeah, i heard some weird shit happening with your woman.
Some kind of feminism++. How did you get to this level?
>>
>>77688774
This is what happens when you let democracy run amok
>>
>>77688844
Everything would be solved if you forbid woman to join the work force...
No, i am not meming. The reason for low birth rate in rich countries are the fact that woman prioritize their own carriers and don't want "waste time" with child.
>>
File: 1497098571333.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497098571333.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>>77688774

don't know

Fucking korean woman are much uglier than nips girls but they don't know how ugly they are.

I'll cancel that korea is better than brazil.

feminism is not important.

Shit fucking Moon is ruining this country.

Oh my fuck.

He is getting rid of nuclear power plant and electricity charge will increasing.

That fucking faggot is worse than trash Park.

South korea's population decrease and olad aging is worse than japan and in 2048, korea's old age rate will be more than nips.
Morever, 65percent of Total Assets in Korea is real estate.
korea's real estate over 550percent of korea's gdp.
70percent of korea's gdp growing is by real estate price's growing.

It SHOULD be decrease and at that time, korea's economy will be collapse.

But fucking moon is going to increase real estate. I think He want not to collapse in his own term.
Past korea's regime had always increase it and the time of decrease will come soon.

According to yesterday article, japan's dertility rate this year will be 1.5(last year 1.45) and will still increase by Young people's perception, economic stabilization, social system evolution.
But south korea will be 1.1 (last year 1.17) and still decreasing by fucking feminism and decrease of marrige rate and social system support.

I hope Brazil never walk South korea's way
>>
>>77689223
>65percent of Total Assets in Korea is real estate.
Koreans don't buy their own homes? I don't think i understand your point.
>>
>>77689141
Of course rich countries' fertility rate is decreasing but you know, fertility rate problem and study of fertility rate is really difficult.

In truth countries like bullshit south korea which countrt is 'High gdp' but having poor social system's fertility rate is really low.

Look japan.and what Uk did.
Japan have Long-term and national birth rate goals and social support and social system innovation.
They put fertility rate charging minister. And japan will maintain more than 100million in 21 centurty and with immigration, it will be much more.

Japan's Real old age is world hoghes and it will increase much more than other country. That means if japan's average age is 50, in real, it's like 45.

South korea? feminism increasing HaHahahaha no national support nothing

And u know, japan's robot industry and technology is world 1st country even better than usa.
Japan will be world best robotic society and it will help japan's society,economy,and silver society.

Korea? have no robot technology Hahaha.
( Ah japan's military will be change to robot while this country use Young people to death
>>
>>77689313
They buy.
The problem of korea's real estate is really difficult to understand.

even I don't 100percent know.
And it will be long time to tell you.

But one clear thing> korea's real estate price will be down and it will collapse korea's economy.
>>
>>77689775
Automation technology in both south Korea and japan are top notch. I just think that japan would be more accessible to his population.
>>
>>77689775
Japan's real old age is world highest and it is still increasing.

Misspelling. sorry
>>
>>77689899
south korea's automation system innovation is nothing and FUCKING MOON did nothing to not only automation but also any other future-technology.

Even Park(strange people that had impeached u know) gonna develope korea's technoloy some little, moon is even making regulation and tax to it.
>>
>>77690069
He is not wrong. You must tax it like you would be taxing the workers that it will replace.
>>
Sleep tight japan
>>
>>77690160
No, His policy is bullshit.

What he did during 5.18 (he became president) is really disgusting.
You know, Naver and daum (2 korea's biggest site)'s are in hand of moon.

And you know He is just liar.

Korea's politic is really reallt difficult to understand it is really dirty even you might be really surprise.

Oh god.

He is mad.
>>
File: I'M_KOREAN.jpg (6KB, 232x230px) Image search: [Google]
I'M_KOREAN.jpg
6KB, 232x230px
fuck off I want Norks to annihilate Japan and turn their women into comfort whores.
>>
>>77680563
we have to do. but there's a point before that. you have to defend South Korea. will you America do it? I hear that South Koreans don't hope it.
>>
>>77680563
Burger why do you always want to make war with everyone?
>>
>>77691621
Distracts the people.
>>
>>77691551
I think we are obligated by NATO to help shitty south korea. I only want to help Japan instead.
>>
>>77692591
>nato
>korea
American education.
>>
File: 1489199897135.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1489199897135.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
>>77682986
>WW2 ends with America nuking someone
>WW3 ends with America nuking someone
>>
>>77692639
South Korea is part of Nato dipshit. But not North Korea.
>>
>>77692591
>the perfect candidate for the front lines.
>>
>>77692718
NAT is just Europe and North America.

South Korea is a partner of NATO but we have no obligation to defend them. It just means they can buy our military equipment.
>>
>>77692850
*NATO
We don't have to defend Japan either.
>>
File: 43.jpg (184KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
184KB, 1080x1080px
>>77680563
>Japan
>Fight
Wtf am I reading?
>>
>>77692900
They kicked your fucking asses many times Slav boy. Only whites can defeat the japs
>>
European countries might help South Korea as a courtesy to the USA.

But most European politicians don't give a flying fuck about North Korea, South Korea or Japan.
>>
>>77692928
White>nip>slav?
>>
>>77693139
Nip>white>latino>black>slav>arab>everone else
>>
dear japan
i love you :)
>>
File: S.jpg (140KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
140KB, 1280x732px
>>77692928
I don't give a fuck about island monkeys either one way or another but let me tell you it was almost 100 years ago, they weren't such pathetic virgin h*ppie shits.
I bet NK could take under control the whole island cuz the nips will be watching an anime while jerking off to underage teens
>>
>>77693298
There military could defeat Russia
>>
File: 1321.jpg (101KB, 763x599px) Image search: [Google]
1321.jpg
101KB, 763x599px
>>77693424
Whatever you say mate
>>
>>77686540
As a Finnish person who has had sex, I declare you homosexual and your opinions wrong. Islan Japanese is clearly the superior type of Japanese, Japanese mainland colonists have nothing over them.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>77693487
>>
>>77694186
>solar powered tanks
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.