[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so Many Asians in Australia pretend to be really interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images-6.jpg (8KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
8KB, 384x384px
Why do so Many Asians in Australia pretend to be really interested in sneakers?

Most of these young Asian guys that say they are really into sneakers don't even know who Tinker Hatfield is and couldn't name any old nikes from the 90's unless they have been re released.

Why is it that young Asians pretend to be sneakerheads and listen to lots of mumble rap?
>>
i dont think there so many sneakerhead azns in aus

they just follow shit sites like hypebeast collecting supreme and bape or bape-ish brands but they aint so many
its like a toy for street kids literally. same as nerds who collect figures and such
>>
Asians born in anglo countries are all cencerous pricks it wouldnt annoy me so much when they would stay in there fucking place but those twats like to travel so I see them in every hostel I have ever been to. Just sitting there thing they are better than everyone. Even fucking Anglos getting emberassed around anglo born asians. I hate them I hate them so much.

I cant even think how retarded superficial society in HongKong or Singapur must be.

Anglos kick them all out you creat fucking little prick monsters. Asians are not suit for your kind of society.
>>
Is being a sneakerhead really a thing?

Like, they're just shoes lmao
>>
>>77678578
They don't even know shit about the shoes they are collecting or why they are expensive though.

Sneaker heads of the 90's were super nerdy about shoes.
>>
But I get athlete's foot if I put leather shoes all day long.
>>
Asians as in people from India and Pakistan? Then yeah, they're very obsessed with sneakers since they are symbols of being a wealthy youth in their home countries.
>>
It's just fucking shoes
>>
>>77678764
>>77678921

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzTlj48j4vs
>>
>>77678765
that 90s trend has become like some fuckup cause trahsy sneaker companies have recycled every kind of oldshool snaker a gazillion times and they have flooded market. and media just hypes all of them.

imo, they actually dont think anything about it. they just read shit fashion media and share a hivemind with everyone there and buy shit shoes like nike reissues like everyone else does. but then, thats the same as any other scene like videogames, films etc. everything faces creatively bankrupt and over supplies after like 2007
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjdmPX78YE
>>
>>77679127

I just feel like sneaker collecting has became normie culture lately and people are just jumping on the band wagon.

I am not a sneaker head myself I usually just wear puma clydes, puma suedes, airmax 90's, adidas super stars and I don't care about limited editions or whatever..

I do know people who are genuinely nerdy about shoes though and it used to be seen as a weird thing by most people.

It's kind of a normie thing now and mostly appeals to Asians for some reason.
>>
File: 380b72764935e883295ca60f1ddf.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
380b72764935e883295ca60f1ddf.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
Only women, retards and third worlders care for shoes or street fashion in general, prove me wrong.
>>
>>77679412
you forgot hips... oh they're retards
>>
>>77679333
yeah thats pretty much right. i only wear chucks and some vans now, and some boots and leather shoes i got on auction sites. still have a pair of nike acg sneakers but thats all. i ditched all of those nike and addidas trash cause i felt like all of them had become lame as fuck along with the modern marketing.

as you said, that has become huge normie trash all over the world. and some of your points are right, not only azns but all of those colored people tend to buy into such an american street style with its consumerism. though same goes for whites in other genres. i honestly dont wanna wear even cons and vans much, but cant find substitute brands. i want euro ones but havent found out good ones so far.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.