[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Italian men had a spanish wife. >Had children with she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

File: 1500532446618.png (523KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
1500532446618.png
523KB, 540x533px
>Italian men had a spanish wife.
>Had children with she
>They get divorced
>She tries to apply a Spanish law called "Gender Violence Act" To demand a compensatory pension of 1,000 euros and prohibit him from seeing his children (The act basically it is a law that makes any kind of attitude that benefits a man or anything that makes shame to woman or the feminist collective a crime - Example: Send whatsapp poop to your mother)
>Italy declares that this law violates human rights and is therefore not applicable to Italian citizens
>The Italian should not pay even a centime
>He can see his children
>The woman kidnaps her children (A crime that is not a crime in Spain, a woman can kidnap her children if she wants to)
>Italy issues a search and capture order at European level
>All the media in Spain is butthurt with the italian sexism, Human rigths for the men??!!!!!!

Puffff.... Fucking italians you destroy the government of Spain this time.

10/10 Italy
>>
>>77669145
But can men kidnap his children if he wants to?
Is it even possible to have such a blatantly sexist law?
This sort of thing would be impossible in America. The court system might informally lean towards the mother in all cases, deserved or not, but it isn't de jure.
>>
>>77669222
>But can men kidnap his children if he wants to?

No, that´s gender violence.

>Is it even possible to have such a blatantly sexist law?

This is Spain the Sweden of the Mediterranean
>>
>Italy declares that this law violates human rights and is therefore not applicable to Italian citizens

Any link for that?
I'm rooting for the Italian, and knowing that another country is denouncing our shit is awesome.
Fuck this country where the 4 main parties are equally feminazis. There's no one to vote.
>>
>>77669261
Joke's on you, sexist laws are illegal here. You people are just fucked.
>>
Italians consult their mothers, they always protect their sons

Good work
>>
>>77669261
Why is Spain so feminist? Every single crazy hispanic feminist is either Spanish or Argentinean
>>
>>77669431

Idk but it is.

>>77669364

>Our laws are so subrealistc which are illegal in Sweden

Please God, kill me.
>>
>>77669145
kek

still
>tfw no spanish milf gf
>>
>>77669145
>wife
>children
Honestly deserves any shit he gets.
>>
>tfw there was a time i used to look up to spain
i thought you were all isaballes of castille n shieet
>>
>>77669431
I wish I knew why. We have come from a extremely male chauvinist country to the other extreme in merely 30 years. I guess that the NWO policies hit harder on us once we entered the EU and NATO.
>>
>>77669635

No, we aren´t. Almost all stereotypes about Spain are false.
>>
>>77669145
what the actual fuck are those laws
you disappoint me, med brothers
>>
>>77669647
Sexist laws are, of course, not allowed in the EU either. Sort of baffling how you got around that, but I guess the EU isn't very hands-on with those directives.
>>
>>77669752

>UE.
>To admit that feminism is violating human rights.

Choose one.
>>
>>77669752
Sexist laws achieve the segregation of sexes in society as well as decrease the number of child births.
That's why they exist. In China they did the one child policy to stop population growth. In Africa they tried with AIDS. Here in Europe, by empowering women and creating those laws, they are achieving the same goal.
>>
>>77669814
Still illegal. Article 14.

Interestingly men are far more likely to complain about sex discrimination to the EU courts than women.
>>
>>77669961
Good luck achieving anything in a court where every judge (mostly women these days) got their job by a feminist criteria.
>>
A while ago I saw a Dutch tv show where some Spanish woman had kidnapped the kid she had with a Dutch guy.

And the bolice did pretend to help the guy - after a court order them to. But when the police didn't enter the home of the woman. The police just knocked on the door and she pretended not to be at home. And the police accepted that. Eventually she fled Spain to the Netherlands. And she was arrested as soon as she crossed the Dutch border.
>>
>>77670022
Hmm. Maybe you need those laws after all.
>>
>>77670052
*ordered
*But the Spanish police didn't enter the home of the woman
>>
>>77670061
The typical swede.
>>
>>77669145
>The act basically it is a law that makes any kind of attitude that benefits a man or anything that makes shame to woman or the feminist collective a crime
>A crime that is not a crime in Spain, a woman can kidnap her children if she wants to
What is wrong with your country, seriously
I read briefly about this story on some newspaper but they didn't talk about these laws, they just said the woman kidnapped the children and a court ruled that she must come back
>>
>>77669145
WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR !!!!
>>
>>77669145
Based Italy
>>
>>77669145
post media and journalist proofs of the butthurt pls
>>
>>77669145
>Franco: Oh fuck these women keep protesting and revolting, and half the anarchist-commie groups are feminists, I'll just give them retarded rights to keep the peace
>This will never backfire
>A thousand year catholic reich!!!
>>
>>77669343
Why would you not be pro-women in a democracy?
Almost every country on the planet has more than 50% women, so in a democratic system with female vote, it is objectively the correct political move to get women to vote for you.
>>
>>77669814
>they
Who are "they"?
>>
>>77670818
I think you are not aware of how bad we are with feminism in Spain. No wonder they call the killings that women do "Expanded Suicides." I understand that this board will do the opposite to pol because muh poltards, but I think I BELIEVE! That every human being should be treated with equality and feminism is not an excuse so that if a woman shoots me on TV say that I commit suicide.

The only thing Italy said is that you can not violate human rights, is that too Nazi for you?This is not a right or left or Franco thing, it is only Italy defending an Italian citizen, although I see that equality bothers the SJW a lot.
>>
>>77670052

Not surprised. We already had problems with Mexico of the same type a few months ago.
>>
>>77671792
So, women are not being held accountable for their actions? Got to love how feminism really is just another version of the social cancer that is gynocentric traditionalism.
This shit will never really go away because humans have evolved to understand the female as the thing to protect and the male as the disposable provider. It's the basis of religion population in the west and pretty much all western value systems. One big exercise in putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Though I still prefer it to the "pre-modern" days, when the mortality rate for males was higher than even the worst South American shitholes.
>>
>>77671792
>No wonder they call the killings that women do "Expanded Suicides."

No fucking way. Proofs this.
>>
>>77670914
Different organizations in charge with the power to shape society and history, not the same for the Chinese and the western world, obvious as it is.
>>77670818
One thing is to be pro women, and another one is to be a favour of laws that remove presumption of innocence for men and discriminates them in case of divorce.
>>
>>77672530
*in favour of
>>
>>77672530
Every civilized country discriminates against men in divorce, its part of the "western culture" package these days.
>>
>>77672571
And one may wonder why is that. In very few years, we went in the western world from a traditional society to an equalised one and then to the current feminist world we are going, in almost every western country.
You may say that this is normal as women do are most than 50% of the voters, but thing is that women have historically been very conservative, against change. This policy comes from every political party that there is, regardless of how 'lefty' or 'righty' they are. Again, why?
>>
>>77669145
Im Sbenis and I supor Italy in this matter.

Feminazism is going too far.
>>
>>77672180
Not the same guy. I'm sorry that I can't find it in English. If the same action would have been made by a man media would have called "Gender Violence".
http://www.elperiodico.com/es/sociedad/20151210/suicidio-ampliado-la-principal-hipotesis-de-la-tragedia-de-girona-4739757
>>
File: 7IhUaXR.png (313KB, 1004x607px) Image search: [Google]
7IhUaXR.png
313KB, 1004x607px
>>77672180
>>
>>77672807
Is this why Barcelona-land wants to become independent? Or are they the ones to blame?
>>
>>77672848
Independence has no relationship with feminism.
>>
>>77672884
I was referring to the civil war, wasn't the leftie team still holding out there when they made peace under some terms?
>>
>>77672688
>women have historically been very conservative, against change
Did you miss the 20th century?
Politicians pander to women because there's more of them, and women want to have equality, welfare, etc state guaranteed security.
>>
>>77672897
Almost 100 years after the civil war, why do you fuck with her?

This shit has nothing to do with civil war. Portugal also had a fascist dictatorship and this is impossible to happen there.
>>
>>77672943
This guy is dumb, he just wants to divert the conversation to Franco.

Hide and report.
>>
>>77672950
Mate, you are getting offended for no reason.
I am implying that when the treaty was signed, these laws came into play. Were they offered by the surrendering republicans, as part of the truce, or pushed by the ruling traditionalists?
And since separatism has a lot to do with civil war, does the separatist movement popular today have a strong opinion on such laws?

I am not insulting or judging or anything, Bulgaria had commies, anarchists, dictators, tzars, emperors, sultans, we've seen it all.
>>
>>77672970
Today I learned that vague references to historical events trigger some iberians. I guess I'll know better the next time.
>>
>>77673000
I'm not offended, the problem is that it has no relation to fascism, all this started 10 years ago, not when Franco died, my mother is normal, but the girls my age not.

Honestly, it seems to me that you are a retard of leftypol trying to divert the subject to say that with the glory of communism would never have happened when this subject is related to themes of mafias.

Anyway ... As I see that you are very affected by the issue that something does not solve by criticizing Franco, I leave you alone.

Pd: I do not read the second paragraph.
>>
>>77672844
It is amazing. She killed the kids and it is not the first time this happens.

Its like when inmigrants kill their wifes and they go "Spain has a high..." go fug yourself!

Why is ther no militia in Europe?>>77672848
>>
>>77673087
I am not talking about fascism, I am talking about the laws, the government that suggested them, and if the people who want to get away from that government had opinions on these laws.
We have a saying here, the guilty runs without being chased. I am sorry you feel bad about your history, I don't in any way judge or care.
>>
>>77673031
Franco is dead, assume it
>>
>>77672943
80 years ago, in the 3rd republic, there was a rather funny situation when left parties didn't want women to have the right to vote because they feared that those votes would go to conservative parties.
Now, at least in Spain, conservative parties (PP & PSOE) get a greater share of female voters than new/progressive ones (Podemos & C's). All of them are feminist, but the more conservative a party is, the more likely it is to receive female votes.
Maybe I'm too focused in the Spanish situation, so forgive me that.
>>
>>77673119

Do you want me to summarize why the government promotes this? Spain spends more money on feminism than on the army and how curious that all our politicians are rich and participate in 1 feminist organization as a minimum.

If you're not able to find the relationship it's fucking idiot.
>>
>>77673000
You should learn more about it before asking. Separatism has nothing to do with the aftermatch of the Spanish civil war and there was no trouce.
Neither did Franco gib any rights to women they dindt already have.

Stfu.
>>
>>77673164
>conservative parties (PP & PSOE)
>conservative

are you Spanish? No one in their right mind would try to give an ideological tint to a couple of kleptoman.
>>
>>77673250
I'm from Andalucia, I know what I'm talking about.
Their ideology is about keeping things the way they are as long as they can keep stealing. Given that stealing is the way this country is governed, I'll say that the conservative way is not wanting to change an ounce of it.
>>
File: 1492818676866.jpg (372KB, 900x880px) Image search: [Google]
1492818676866.jpg
372KB, 900x880px
>>77669145
>tfw no italian gf
>tfw don't live in Italy right now
>tfw wasn't born in Italy
>>
>>77669145
wtf i love Italy now?
>>
>>77673605
You have a much better chance of scoring if you're a Spaniard who speaks a little Italian with an exotic accent than just another Italian guy
>>
>>77672848
Catalonia is even worse
>>
>>77669145

Source? I want to kek
>>
>>77674656
Juana Rivas.
>>
>>77669145
Wtf? Since when did feminism take over Spain? I thought Spain was a macho culture?
>>
>>77674770
>macho culture
You fell for the memes
>>
http://www.lastampa.it/2017/07/28/italia/cronache/la-mia-ex-ha-rapito-i-nostri-figli-e-in-spagna-passo-per-mostro-k6W11fmVWxfUSpkJMiSIqM/premium.html

Article in italian
>>
>>77669145
wow
>>
>>77674836

Sorry I linked an article which can be read only if you subscribe

this is better

http://ilmattino.it/primopiano/esteri/juana_rivas_era_gia_scappata_con_i_minori_dall_isola_di_carloforte_dopo_aver_denunciato_l_ex_convivente-2584865.html
>>
>>77669145
>>Italian men had a spanish wife.
his mistake
>>Had children with she
your mistake
>>
>>77669145

I didn't know Spain had gone degenerate. Fix your country, please.
>>
>>77675132
There's no fixing, it's only going to get worse.
>>
>>77674163
How a high a chance to you have of scoring if you speak broken Italian with a heavy American accent?
>>
File: 1462489747993.jpg (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1462489747993.jpg
19KB, 499x499px
>>77669145
>>
>>77675309
Near to zero per cent
>>
>>77675309
you're statistically speaking very likely to be a lardass so zero percent.
>>
>>77676659
>>77677382
What about an Italian American?
>>
>>77677549
ew
>>
File: Italian_American.png (16KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Italian_American.png
16KB, 420x420px
>>77677597
Too late ambrogino I'm coming to fuck a padanian woman and you can't stop me
>>
>>77677674
are you the 1.65cm guido?

lmao
>>
>>77677549
subhumans
only Greek-Italians like me have a chance
>>
>>77677674
they will laugh at your mutilated peepee
>>
File: 1467557215374.jpg (28KB, 543x533px) Image search: [Google]
1467557215374.jpg
28KB, 543x533px
>>77677718
upvoted!!!1111
>>
>>77677765
t. Brenno "Kaiser" Biondini
>>
>>77677817
t. pugliese autistico
>>
>>77669145
COME BACK MUSSOLINI
>>
>>77677698
Short dark and handsome
>>77677718
I am Sicilian therefore Greek
>>77677720
Asians are know for Thier tiny dicks pekka
>>
wtf i love Italy now
>>
>>77669145
In English, doc
>>
>>77678479
you didn't before?
>>
So do you need some BEC (Big Ecuadorian Cock) to fix your women?
Let me know, i'll be glado to help our spanish brethren
>>
>>77678815
>BEC
a fairytale for sure.
>>
File: 1486942924043.gif (465KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486942924043.gif
465KB, 480x480px
You know, I've noticed this kind of laws in most Hispanic countries, you guys may blame feminism but I think it does have something to do with the "macho culture" of Hispanic countries

>women are week, should take care of the children, can't work, etc
>make laws that enforce this, fucking over men regarding family and what not
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.