[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just tell me, is it normal to pick on a 13 yo minor to elici

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170728_073726.png (154KB, 474x306px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_073726.png
154KB, 474x306px
Just tell me, is it normal to pick on a 13 yo minor to elicit a reaction in a video for the public?
>>Really don't care when and why, just want to know if this is in the normal range of procedure.

https://youtu.be/LHuhrUhwSQg
>>
>>77666259
this show was very entertaining to watch
but the results were horrific, it only made the children who participated in this program worse off.

>is it normal to pick on a 13 yo minor to elicit a reaction in a video for the public?
It's normal if they sign an extended consent form and so do their parents, and then they get paid for appearing on the show.
>>
>>77666286
So it's about "you already got the sueing money, now we rough you up for the bill".
>>
>boy these teen surely weren't paid and told to exaggerate

no wonder you country is going to shit antonio fukcing american tv is less believable than italian politicians campaign promises how the fuck did these pasta niggers ever run anyhting
>>
>>77666259
That seems incredibly cruel I can't imagine any decent parent would even let their kid be on there although no decent parent would raise their kid to where they would be asked to come on that show at all.
>>
>>77666339
Anon. This is a show, there is no way that a 13 year old would actually be put in danger like this and allowed up to legitimate criminals for a television show.
>>
>>77666422
I'm sorry, but this thread is about burgerland. You're still quite welcome as an observer.
>>
>>77666482
I'm just talking about the scene, obviously nobody goes to jail for swinging at a cop.
>>
>>77666505
I don't know what you are asking then, this scene is not out of the ordinary for the show. Essentially the premise of the show is officers and prisoners getting in kids' faces and "scaring" them "straight". They will threaten, yelll, insult etc in every episode.
>>
>>77666505
You should watch the episode with the nigger kid "credit card frauster" lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxUaOqWKL20

LOL
>>
>>77666551
So it is ENTIRELY acted up. I confess I didn't understand the extent of what can pass on reality tv...

I still the scene in the OP is very distasteful.
:P
>>
>>77666259
really nigga
you actually thought that shit was real?
dumb terrone
>>
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.