[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a suicidal depressive who wants to find meaning. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I'm a suicidal depressive who wants to find meaning. Where should I go live?
>>
>>77653272
six feet under
>>
>>77653310
oh gosh please
>>
>>77653345
you can eat the dandelions from the roots so you don't get too bored
>>
>>77653389
I was going to learn French and join an UN mission in Africa but then I learned the UN missions to Africa are full of pedophiles who rape children. I didn't want to put myself into a situation where coworkers offer me a child to rape and then have to decline, which would give them incentive to eat me like a Liberian president.
>>
>>77653456
what does pedophilia have to do with the french language you cunt
>>
>>77653528
sacre bleu, mind your manners
>>
>>77653575
nique ta sale sous-race bordel de putain de merde
>>
>>77653272
In the world not in your house
>>
>>77653668
you're the one who made sure france is spoken in all the shittiest parts of the world, like belize and haiti and africa.
>>
If /int/ has teached me anything, is that there's no country "full with happy people partying all day", so look for the things you could do for hours on end without noticing and do that till you die
>>
>>77653272
I'm sorry to tell you but there is no other way than to find meaning by yourself, and the only way to do that is with a profound encounter with the self using ayahuasca.
>>
>>77653709
it doesn't matter, they learn english instead of french now
>>
>>77653752
probably true. i've been all over. lived in a bunch of different countries. now i don't even have the energy to do any of that.

it's just one big shitty mudball.
>>
>>77653272
Become a fighter for Daesh in their last stand against the forces of Rome, receive your reward in heaven or when Allah destroys the American pigs and ushers in the global caliphate.
>>
>>77653272
Fight or leave, don't stay in the middle.
>>
>>77653272
Anywhere but yourself.
>>
>>77653272
A farm in Yurop.
>>
>>77653272
Wherever you go, there you are.
>>
>>77654679
Welcome to the NSA watchlist. Enjoy your cell and years of unlawful imprisonment
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.