[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst advice you ever got from /fit/? Me >You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: ab-wheel-rollouts-from-toes.jpg (19KB, 645x550px) Image search: [Google]
ab-wheel-rollouts-from-toes.jpg
19KB, 645x550px
What's the worst advice you ever got from /fit/?

Me
>You don't need to work abs directly, they get enough work from squats and deadlifts

So glad I started doing pic related
>>
> 2020
> taking advide from /fit/

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>>77642210
>Starting strength
>GOMAD
>Low bar squats
>Not training arms
>2000 calorie surplus
>
>>
>caring this much about visible abs
pls be in London
>>
>>77642293
ah yes and here we have the permabulker
>>
>do literally any form of exiercise in existence
>post on /fit/
>there are now a hundred autistic retards either telling me to kill myself for doing everything wrong or arguing with the other retards about how they're wrong
>they've all saved at least 20 different links to obscure blogs and studies that they claim prove them right
>>
>tfw /fit/ made me give up bread
Made me sad 2bh.
>>
>>77642454
Like what? what are you even refering to
>>
>>77642454
That is the case with every single imageboard.
>>
>>77642454
>>77642848
>Do something tremendously ineffectively
>Naturally, due to the forum being a place of discussion people bring up studies and logic to try to help you by training in the most efficient manner possible

>"STOP STOP I WANT TO DO BOSU BALL SQAUTS"
>>
>>77642525
bread is empty calories
>>
File: single-male-emoticon-8369085.jpg (30KB, 400x442px) Image search: [Google]
single-male-emoticon-8369085.jpg
30KB, 400x442px
>>77642210
>he hasnt activated his almonds yet
>>
>>77642210
Cardio kills gains and the low reps meme
>>
>>77642454
>they've all saved at least 20 different links to obscure blogs and studies that they claim prove them right
that's what the internet is all about tho
>>
>>77644645
>cardio kills gains
No one said this as advice

>low reps meme
This isn't a meme
>>
File: image.jpg (884KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
884KB, 2592x1936px
I have god tier abs, got it by training hard my abs until they get sore twice a week and also maintaning body fat at 7-9%. Try a diet without simple carbs and fat. That's what I do. If you want any advice I might be abke to asnwer. My body is very aesthetic and strong and I only train body weight calisthenics exercises. Good luck in your training.
>>
>>77649436
Post exercise routine
>>
>>77642233
Actually I would trust r/fitness a 1000 times more than /fit
>>
File: 1413680852897.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1413680852897.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>77642210
>listen to /fit/
>lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks
>>
>>77649436
this please >>77649515
>>
>>77649515
Calisthenics routines are progressively increasing intensity, so might routine might not be the best one for you. At monday I train triceps and chest by doing, a series of bar muscle ups, straight dip bars, dips, explosive pull ups, archer push ups and australian pull ups.
Tuesday I train abs by raising legs in bar, normal abs at a parallel bar, v sit, and others and I also train legs by pistol squads and jumping mainly.
Wednesday I train biceps and *muscle between biceps and your fist(don't know it's called in english) by chin ups mainly.
Tuesday I train my back and core(demands a lot of you abs) by wide grip push ups and the same but elevating the bar at your back, also front and back lever training, dragon flags, and planche training.
Friday I train legs/ little cardio and form at my movements like handstand, planche, different variations of muscle ups etc. usually at weekends I rest or train a group of muscles I had not felt so much sore that week
>>
>>77649719
Done
>>77649515
Also do not forget to maintain a healthy diet, I would say your body gains depends 50% on your training 50% on your meals and resting
>>
I recommend this guy's channel, really informative and helpful >https://youtu.be/KOBfx1mJVew
>>
>>77650137
Also a channel called thenx
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.