[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. Has your country ever practised slavery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Slaves in Wallachia.jpg (151KB, 1351x936px) Image search: [Google]
Slaves in Wallachia.jpg
151KB, 1351x936px
1. Your country
2. Has your country ever practised slavery?

1. Transylvania
2. No
>>
Slaves still exist here but we pretend they don't.
>>
>>77635205
Literally who? I mean slave
>>
you're not a first world country if you never had slaves.
you're a third world country if you still have them.
>>
>>77635230
Lots of Asians, Africans and Indians are used as slave workers.
>>
>>77635175
Are you sure? Every community was practicing slavery until the time they reached feudal stage. And some are using slave labor even during capitalism
>>
>>77635230
Islam is a form of slavery
>>
Netherlands
No
>>
>>77635251
Would you say that to his face?
>>77635642
>>
>>77635175
Modern? No.

Ancient?
Yes, but different from regular "slavery". The word itself means a "worker" in Hebrew.
Many of them weren't really slaves but workers, and even the "full" slaves still had "rights", such as it was forbidden to make a slave work on the Sabbath.
>>
>>77635690
i wonder what they celebrate each July the first then
>>
>>77635175
>what are gypsies
gypsies were used as slaves by the clergy for a very long time, even in your fictional splinter cunt.
A. I. Cuza tried to abolish slavery in the united principalities, but his act had little to no de facto power, while all of slavery was truly abolished during the period of greater romania after the first world war.
>>
yes, although political sentiments were quick to turn to abolitionism and Germany was never a real colonial power anyway
>>
yes enslaved disgusting finns, 500 years
>>
>>77635260
Asian? Which one did you mean
>>
>>77639621
How it was a slavery? There wasn't even serfdom in Sweden which was a norm back then through Europe
It was the noblemen "enslaving" peasants. Peasant in Finland and Sweden were treated equally bad. Noblemen didn't care if it was a mongol or not
>>
ni
>>
>>77639595
I should add that there a lot of butthurt africans though that demand reperations
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.