[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here, /int/? This region northeast of Madrid is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Spen.png (175KB, 1705x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Spen.png
175KB, 1705x1185px
What happens here, /int/? This region northeast of Madrid is known as "la Siberia española" (the Spanish Siberia) because of its very low population density. Why don't people live there?
>>
People from here now live in madrid maybe
>>
Because it's cold and montainous.

The economy used to be based on the wool of Merino sheep and the wood of pine forests, which isn't enough to feed many people. Most people emigrated to Madrid, Zaragoza or Valencia during the 20th century.
>>
>>77631700
>Why don't people live there?

No major cities -> No universities, nothing special, young people leave, no interesting jobs.

There's nothing really interesting in there besides some touristic places in Cuenca.
>>
File: 049 - Aldehuela del Rincón.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
049 - Aldehuela del Rincón.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
Soria is lovely though.

La auténtica salud.
>>
File: 30239026412_6618db8f3f_b.jpg (343KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
30239026412_6618db8f3f_b.jpg
343KB, 1024x683px
Teruel
>>
Guadalajara
>>
>>77632019
Those are some fat spaniard women.
>>
>>77632206
your ancestor :))
>>
urban exodus
the only relevant city is probably zaragoza, but its prolly comfy as fuck to live there
>>
>>77631700
Guadalajara is growing exponentially. Theres of the provinces have nothing but wheat fields and rocky systems so the youth is forced to inmigrate to Madrid for the most part
>>
>>77632076
This. It's literally a desert populated by a few incest enthusiasts who got chased up into the hills by polite society
>>
>>77631700
>What happens here, /int/?
Literally, nothing
>>
>>77631700
Valencia stole Requena from Cuenca that was like 30% of our GDP and the provincial economy went to shit due burocracy. The only jobs in Cuenca are related to agriculture,tourism and giving away driving licenses. The province had a population decrease in the XX century of 300k people due emigration,famines and the civil war
>>
>>77631700
Emigration to the red parts of the peninsula, mainly Madrid
>>
>>77632465
>and giving away driving licenses

LOL.
>>
>>77632549
I hope I was memeing. You can get a driving license in Cuenca in less than 2 weeks. Summer is full of retarded kids from Madrid that couldn't get their license in Madrid
>>
>>77632587
I was thinking of going there :DDD
>>
>>77632666
Tourism or getting a license?
>>
>>77632587
Apparently that's the case in several provinces. One of my friends failed the driving test in Madrid 5 times (a woman, obviously) and got her license on the first try in Jávea kek
>>
>>77632717
Getting a license

Soy de España pero no vivo ahí, quería sacarme el carnet pero no tengo mucho tiempo
>>
File: escultura-del-torico.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
escultura-del-torico.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
I met a man from Teruel when I was a kid. I asked him if Teruel was the town where the Torico is. He was so surprised yet so happy that a kid from outside of Aragón knew about it.
¡Teruel existe!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrbLeMGVI8c
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.