[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

¿Por qué no quieres aprender Español? https://youtube.co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0256.jpg (69KB, 759x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
69KB, 759x448px
¿Por qué no quieres aprender Español?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HXXQTCvOZgs

¿Cúal es tu excusa? Soy solo un mulatto.
>>
>>77627580
Qt
>>
>>77627605
I think we should deport all male immigrants so everyone can get a gf
>>
>>77627580
that accent is awful
>>
>>77629679
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>77627733
this. america should kick out all male immigrants and let only young healthy women to stay, and you should also insist that it is being made in the name of feminism and support for women in order to make it look better for the public.
>>
>>77629679
>>77629712
Sorry but the spanish accent from central and north america is disgusting. Not only they don't pronounce correctly some words they also speak like retards.
>>
>>77627580
Porque ya lo aprendí en escuela secondari :)
>>
>>77629996
It's too nasal, dunno if it's because their nahuatl substrate.
>>
>>77627580
Porque no hay anime latino. Quisiera ver un anime que tuvo cosas Aztecas o Mayas o Incas, como Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters se trataba de antigua Egipto. Pienso que America Latina tendria una historia que seria una buen exportacion. No mas hay que exportar lo, pero no lo hacen, asi que no tengo nada que me anima a aprender Espanol. Es una lastima.

Because there's no Latino anime. I would love to see an anime with Aztec or Mayan or Incan stuff in it, like Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters has Ancient Egypt in it. I think Latin America has history that would be a great export in the form of media. They just have to make it and export it, but they won't, so I've got nothing to inspire me to learn Spanish. It's a shame.
>>
>>77630876
But don't you want to talk to Carlos so he does a good job with your lawn? Or be able to get a job in service in Florida or California or Texas?

Also yeah Spanish/Latin ameircian media is meh but there are a few jems. Don't wait for Mexican anime, that's not their thing.
>>
>>77627580
because we don't need to
>>
>>77631033
Yes, I would love that. That's why, if there was Mexican anime, I would be gobbling that shit up right now, but there isn't, so I just sit here and suffer.
>>
>>77627580
"Actress" literally who?

Also hahaha, she should be happy her parents illegal bullshit and shitty u.s. laws allow her to stay.
>>
>>77630876
I agree their should be an Anime about MS-13 and another about Maduro.
>>
Dónde está mi /ibe/

que coño es esto
>>
>>77630427
porque ya lo aprendí en la escuela secundaria
>sorry if I sounded a little rude
>>
>>77629996
Not sure if you're aware of this but Chileans actually drop letter say in virtually every single word they say, also the main destinations to learn Spanish in latam are Mexico and Colombia for a reason
>>
>>77635100
*drop letters
>>
>>77635100
The main destination to learn Spanish is Spain as everything south of El Paso is very dangerous for western standards.
>>
>>77635648
> everything south of El Paso is very dangerous for western standards
Did you really buy into this meme?
Also, notice how I said LATAM in my post
> Spaniard reading comprehension
>>
>>77635648
sorry but most people don't want to sound like a retard speaking with a lisp
>>
>>77636683
they don't want to sound like a beaner, either.
*runs*
>>
>>77633895
No worries I recognize the mistakes now, I need to be corrected to get better especially for the small things that you really have to learn by doing.
>>
>>77636683
Neutral observer here

Argentine's have the best sounding Spanish

Then Spaniards, even with the retard lisp. That says more about how terrible it sounds in latin america than how good it does it Spain though.
>>
>>77636371
>Did you really buy into this meme?
It is not a meme.The most dangerous city in Europe has less homocides and robberies than any city in LATAM.Even Argentina is dangerous by western standards
>>
>>77639778
Why are spaniards so fixated on Argentina. Rosario has a higher crime rate than Medellin, for example and I can name at least 5 countries safer than argentina in South America. The meme of Argentina being a country to show ended in the 50s. I would've believe you if you put Costa Rica or Ecuador as an example.

Also, western =/= safe. At least for me it has to do more with cuture. We speak spanish, share the same religion are located geographically in the west, I could argue we're just as western or more western than you
>>
If she loves her family so much, why doesn't she go back and live with them? She sounds like a bitch to me
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.