[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are no white cities in Oceanic anymore. A city has to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1492014717617.png (112KB, 391x397px) Image search: [Google]
1492014717617.png
112KB, 391x397px
There are no white cities in Oceanic anymore. A city has to have at lest 1 million people to be a city. I'm leaving for the greater Toronto area, Canada. It's still over 75% white, despite what the paranoid Canadian shitposters say, and most of the non-whites are just bugmen Chinks who keep to themselves and pay taxes. I talked to Black Pigeon Speaks on Facebook about it, and he thinks Canada is going to turn out the best in the long term of the Anglo countries.

I'm gone. Get fucked Australia. Enjoy your demographic suicide for "diversity." A once proud nation converted into terrorist filled slums and ghettos is taking shape. The south east Asians will start streaming in before 2050 from the future Islamic Republic of Indonesia. Soon, our test scores will start to slip, as the Laurentian Elites source more of our immigrants from the Muslim world and Africa as Australia becomes comparatively less attractive to white britons.

You may call me a coward, but I'm a manlet, so it's not like I'll be good in combat or propaganda.
>>
Canada might be a shit country but I doubt its shit enough to want you there
>>
>>77627403
>manlet
you'd fit right in with the south east asians
>>
>>77627403
>I'm leaving for the greater Toronto area, Canada.
Kek. I will welcome you with my curry and shit encrusted arms.
>>
File: 1499563609125.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1499563609125.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>77627403
shut the fuck up you useless neet cunt, go ahead, leave

>>77627509
OP fucking destroyed
>>
>>77627403
>A city has to have at lest 1 million people to be a city.
That's a metropolis you dumbo
>>
>meme pidgeon speaks
That guy is delusional
>>
>>77627403
>It's still over 75% white, despite what the paranoid Canadian shitposters say, and most of the non-whites are just bugmen Chinks who keep to themselves and pay taxes.

Isn't this exactly the same as Australia right now

also
>Get fucked Australia. Enjoy your demographic suicide for "diversity."

and your response to this is moving to fucking Canada?

thanks for the last line so the rest of us know this is another joke post seeking to reclaim Australia's position as top shitposter on /int/.
>>
>>77627403
Why must you poltards have to post this nonsense here?

there's a board for a reason ykno. i'm sure moving to toronto in order to stop getting triggered by tan-skinned people is a great solution to your obviously pointless problems.
>>
File: 1501070623007.png (159KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501070623007.png
159KB, 600x448px
>>77627403
>Australia is getting too brown
>I'm moving to Canada instead

If you move to an actual white country, they win.
>>
>>77627403
Kill
>>77628759
Yourselves.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.