[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm afraid of war. If the war happen in my or your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12

File: 1497145571489.jpg (28KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1497145571489.jpg
28KB, 619x453px
I'm afraid of war.
If the war happen in my or your country and IF WORLD WARⅢ HAPPEN what should we do then?
>>
>>77626879
What can you do about it?
>>
>>77626879
we go fight. i will win in a fight against you and kill you.
>>
>>77626879
sit back knowing I am out of missile range and they wouldn't waste many nukes on australia anyway
If I were in japan though as an english teacher or american ship cleaner like you I would probably just give up and buy some chocolate ice cream to eat while waiting for my demise
>>
If my shithole gets attacked I'll fight for it
If the gov decides we need to go full ape shit on some one else
I may hide from unnecessary death
>>
>>77626879
>what should we do
Be enlisted and fight for country
>>
>>77626916
I don't understand anything.
There are too many conflict.
I don't know what I should do.
I(a person and people) can't do anything if war happen
>>
>>77626879
You got America in your corner. There's nothing to worry about, we're experts at winning world wars.
>>
>>77626879
I hope I'll have a cute soldier daughter that goes back in time to stop it.
>>
>>77626959
>hiding from guatemalans
sad desu
>>
>>77626987
Exactly, so don't worry about it.
>>
>>77626879
Unlikely to happen given that nukes exist friend.
>>
File: 1500600854716.jpg (539KB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500600854716.jpg
539KB, 1914x900px
>>77626879
I recall seeing a census showing that something in the area of 5% of Japanese would fight for their country if it came to that, compared to 50-80% for pretty much everyone that was not Germany.

What the fuck is up with your people?
How can you live in fear of World War 3 yet not be willing to protect you and your neighbors if it came to it?
>>
Nothing, I just wanna die, I don't like to stay alive.
If the WORLD WAR III start In next day I'll inscribe in army
>>
>>77626937
I'm Japanese who speak only Japanese.
I'm afraid of North Korea now and China in the future.
But We and you guys will die if world warⅢ happen.The time will be demise of mankind.I'm SO afraid of that.Never happen
>>77626986
I don't wanna die.
>>
File: 1485135473345.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1485135473345.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>77627047
If World War 3 happens, you ARE going to die.
There is no question about it. What kind of mobility or advantage do you have over your neighbors? You will not be able to leave your country. So you will die in it.

The question is: How do you want to die? In a crater? Hiding in a shelter? Or do you want to die putting a bullet in the head of the people who attacked your country?
>>
>>77627070
I wanna die like sleep while being watched by my future familly in about 2070
It may dificult but I never wanna die by war
>>
>go to war
>can get killed by a literal child or a woman because some faggot invented guns
This is so fucking gay
>>
>>77626879
I will continue living my neet life
>>
>>77627108
You probably aren't going to be killed by a literal child or woman if you choose artillery. Most likely you'd get killed by counter-battery fire or an airstrike.
Which, by the way, is a pretty sexy way to go out. JDAMs are expensive.
>>
>>77627047
why afraid of china? it's simply not worth it to invade japan. you have a island with limited resources, it wouldn't be worth it for them to invade. the only thing of value in japan would be technology and the skills the people have, both which can be had with trade.

north korea? not a chance in hell could they muster a force able to invade japan.
>>
>>77627010
I don't want to kill them
Besides I don't think they need me for kicking central american ass
>>
>>77627119
It is still very very homosexual to get bombed from far away.
>>
>>77627042
2 nukes were enough
>>
>>77627129
What about Senkaku Islands dispute?
I'm sad that I think China will try to invade Taiwan and Japan.
>>
>>77626879
Me neither man. Though I'm somewhat less concerned with North Korea than I am with civil war in the US. We are more divided than ever and it seems like each side is getting more bloodthirsty. Rationality is not prevailing. I hope we navigate these years without violence but I will fight if I must.

Don't worry too much about NK. If they launch any actual attack we will glass their entire country. We can nuke them into oblivion and then some and even in conventional war we will win (assuming the president stays out of it and leaves it to his military advisors). You have the Aegis anti-ballistic missile system to protect you in the event of a preemptive strike. It has a good successful intercept rate. I think you will be okay. We will handle the bulk of the fighting.
>>
>>77626879
Well, at least you'll have fun knowing that we'll die first.
>>
File: 1499022122701.jpg (1MB, 1496x3644px) Image search: [Google]
1499022122701.jpg
1MB, 1496x3644px
>>77627102
それならば、お前は難しい決断がある。
1.英語習って、米国に引っ越して。
2.隣の人よりもっと早く逃げて。お前の国は二度と同じになりませんから、自分の良心を気を付けて。もちろん、逃げるとは必ずしも卑怯でもない。いつでも銃を運んで、家族を守ってできる。
>>
>>77627198
what about them? you both claim islands, if china decides they are worth dying for you guys will fight a naval battle for it. when its decided who has the upper hand they'll stop there. a full scale invasion for a bunch of rocks? not happening.

invade taiwan? probably if taiwan declares independence. but they aren't suicidal enough to do that.
>>
>>77626879
Hopefully nuke Japan.
>>
>>77627298
>1.英語習って、米国に引っ越して。
ハードル高いな・・・それにアメリカに移住するとなったら高い英語力が求められるだろうし
その前にまずアメリカの永住権を取らないといけないのもきついな
世界のどこかに日本語を話せる国があったら一番いいんだが
まあ本当に日本がやばくなったら世界のどこかに引っ越すしかないか アメリカないし

>>77627309
screw you
>>
>>77626879
I'll do my best to avoid getting in the battlefield
Not planning to die for kikes' interests.
>>
>>77627301
What about Chinese spy in Taiwan?
China pressures Tiwan now for example no
Taiwan join of WHO and Panama diplomatic relations of China after breaking diplomatic relations of Taiwan.
And I have heared there are Chinese spy in Japan,too.
I think they will invate Japan if no America.
>>
>>77627439
Why are you so scared of being invaded? It's probably not going to happen. And if it does, it will be us first, not you.
>>
>>77627309
This
Plus Tel Aviv, NYC, Haifa, Jerusalem, LA, South Florida, Beersheba, Chicago, Philly, Paris, Baltimore, Boston and Buenos Aires
>>
>>77627332
>高い英語力が求められるだろうし
それは確かにそうだな
だけどね、私はEPSON Americaを請け負ってときに、会社員は半分日本人だった。全然英語しゃべってない。もちろん、あいつらは米国人と話せなかったけど、たぶん大丈夫だった。

日本に銃を買っては難しいけど、無理じゃないと聞いた。
>>
>>77627439

what about spies? i'm sure there are mainland spies in Taiwan and japan. the same way im sure japan and Taiwan has spies in the mainland as well.

i don't see a point for China to invade japan even if America wasn't there. the cost would be staggering and the history between the two countries would make long term occupation extremely troublesome. i mean, what can china gain by spending so much resources on invading japan? a couple of islands with limited resources they can already get from africa with less effort?
>>
>>77627457
Cause I'm afraid.Theere are no reason except that.
I know you are in more insecure position than us but I'm afraid because next you and Taiwan we will invate by China I think.
However You may be right and I am may too worry about that.
>>
>>77627592
go greenland and become citizen or go antartica as a scientist. OR get religion.Im religious muslim(only turk muslim here) im not afraid of dying little bit.Religions are real or not but makes you feel very better.
>>
>>77627544
つまりアメリカにある日系企業に入るのが最善の選択肢ということかな?俺もできるならチャイナタウンにいる中国人みたいに日本語を使用したり日本語のメディアを使いながらアメリカでもできるだけそのまま生活したい
ずっと英語使って暮らすのはさすがに苦痛そう
ちなみに日本は法律で銃は完全に禁止されているからそれは無理 お巡りさんに捕まる

>>77627585
I see.You have a point.
Am I too worry about China?
>>
>>77627489
i-i live there :^(
>>
>>77627592
funny thing is, I think the reason why China isn't doing anything big at the moment is probably because of North Korea. As much as I dislike the North, the Chinese can't do much because they don't know what those insane fucks might do.

At least thats what I think.
>>
I am sorry this whiny gay jap kid make the board dirty
>>
>>77627714
>el judío autista señores
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
>>77627677
>religious muslim(only turk muslim here) im not afraid of dying little bit.
I see.I don't believe exist of God and I think we will come to nothing because our body contain brain stop and our brain do consciousness formation.
But it may good to believe religious
>>
File: 1496631049472.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1496631049472.png
101KB, 500x366px
>>77627722
だって怖いんだもん 戦争とか飢饉で苦しみながらで死にたくはないし
お前も同じだろ?なんでそんな平然としていられるのか分からん
>>
Fuck yeah finally a chance to slaughter some yankee bastards
PAX SINENSA
>>
>>77627857
>yankee bastards
I though Austraila was allied with America?
>>
>>77627712
アメリカは日本的なチャイナタウンがあるよ
Torrance, California
ハワイより小さいだろう、日系企業は近い。
それにしても、全部日本語使ってわけがない。
租税とかがあるし。

私は漫画を読んだ「I am a Hero」。中に主人公は銃を合法的に買った。まさか嘘?
>>
>>77627790
if you are interesting in science check this site out.http://www.speed-light.info/miracles_of_quran/
>>77627857
anzacs v.2001 remastered loading.........................................................................................%1.................................................................................................................................................%2.....................
>>
>>77627827
Come to Ireland anon. If war breaks out nobody will bomb us, Ireland is too irrelevant.
>>
>>77627168
>March forward bravely with my spear
>can't even scratch a noble because of their rich man armour
>noble proceeds to cut down man after man with ease
>>
>>77627873
なるほど もし住むとしたらそういうところが良いのかな ありがとう

いや詳しいことはわからないけどとりあえず日本国内の法律では銃は禁止されているはず 例外的な条項があるかどうかは分からんが
あとそのマンガ読んだことない(笑)
>>77627895
Good.But won't Ireland bombed to be involved by Britain?
>>
>>77626879
actually I wish it happen. So everyone will busy fighting and no more degeneracy.
>>
we will all die in nuclear fire so dont worry. if ww3 breaks out it ll take about an hour for it to finish since icbms travel from usa to china/russia and vice verse in about an hour.
>>
File: golden leb.jpg (46KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
golden leb.jpg
46KB, 330x319px
>>77627489
>he actually thinks Beersheba is relevant enough to be nuked
>>
>>77626879
join military and diligently die if required
>>
>get drafted
>get send to the battlefield
>arrive
>if you get send in you die
>if you don't get send in you survive
>war ends
What's the big deal?
>>
>>77626879
I for one, am more then ready to sacrifice myself for the advancement of my people
>>
>>77628535
The only thing you will be sacrifised to is artillery fire or stray bullets. This was already the case in WW1 and WW2.
>>
File: fedora_man_by_joyfulstock.jpg (176KB, 664x1203px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_man_by_joyfulstock.jpg
176KB, 664x1203px
>>77626879
Don't worry m'lady, I will protect you.
>>
>>77626987
You can prepare. I don't mean everyone should buy nuclear bunker, but yoy can buy some basic supplies and look where to go if worst happens, just in case.
>>
>>77626987
The only possible conflict that will effect Japan directly is a North Korean-SouthK/Japan/USA war.

And the U.S. will just wipe the Norks out in a matter of minutes. Even if they manage to launch a few rockets at Japan, the USAF and Jap self-defense forces are more than prepared to protect your country.

>>77628552
unironically this
>>
>>77626879
idk
>>
File: 1500933210030.png (547KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500933210030.png
547KB, 1200x900px
I won't do anything. Nothing up here worth any military interest. Life goes on.
>>
>>77626879
I wish WWIII was a reality.
>>
>>77632194
Russia doesn't seem to really give much of a fuck about useless land, they'll take it anyway
>>
>>77632284
Meh, Russians = cheap vodka.
>>
File: 1500998614635.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500998614635.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>77627592
it's very unlikely china will invade us, they have been saying this since 1949, and not a single shit happen except some random bombardment on irrelevant island.
I mean if war really breakout, there will be 20 million refugee crisis in east asia.
They would rather try economic blockade and make us more politic isolated like now
>>
take your're supplies and go to your're bugout location and then wait the nuclears winter to be ending
>>
>>77626879
relax anon. China will crush you
>>
Accept that sweet peace is almost here at last
>>
>>77627070
nobody is going to waste bombs on us
there is NOTHING here
don't bother bombing
>>
Guys, if nuclear war happens we are all screwed

Why fight for ((((our)))) countries when we all have the same fate regardless?

>>77626959
This, why should I waste my life fighting some imperialist's war? To protect their interests? I only fight and die for myself and my family.

Not that I'll fight anyway. Given my role I'll probably be in a laboratory making up diseases.
>>
Head to hunting cabin deep in Siberian forest
>>
>>77632931
COMFY
>>
Or fuck it maybe Ill get some cool position in the military. Like in air force or Radio Reconnaissance or military intelligence
>>
Depends on the circumstance like who we're fighting and why
>>
File: 19.jpg (89KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
89KB, 563x800px
>A Japanese saying "I don't wanna die" while their ancestors were slaying innocent people just for fun.
>>
File: 1460349756972.jpg (166KB, 969x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460349756972.jpg
166KB, 969x1024px
>>77626879
>what should we do then?

didn't your animus teach you anything
>>
File: IMG_0111.jpg (81KB, 634x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0111.jpg
81KB, 634x415px
>>77626879
I would strap in with my buddies in the Air Force if the task were to shoot down some degenerate nips out of the sky.
ANOHEKA BANZ-
Boom
Yea not on my watch nip pig
>>
Go to Moscow,live in metro and rename myself arytom
>>
>>77626959
In a real conflict, with months of preparation by both sides (saber rattling, rhetoric, propaganda, etc.), you wouldn't know the difference between those two. The German population thought they were defending other Germans in East Prussia when Nazi Germany invaded Poland.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.