[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine living with women that are crazy feminist slavic whores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1477770735138.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477770735138.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
Imagine living with women that are crazy feminist slavic whores acting like special snowflakes and where "men" will act like submissive bitches just to get the cunt: give me this, give me that, hey look, Im a wymyn treat me better :) give me even more. But you can't give her more, because you don't have the money and even if you did, she would want even more. - What can you do? You drown yourself in alcohol, beat the shit out of her and then you kill yourself when you get tired of it.

Do you really bought into "Le traditional, loving, caring and cooking polish girls" mene? :) You sad fucking fucks, you're in for a ride that will end your lives. They're cold whores without any emotions at all. They will lie and then stab you right through your fucking heart.

That's the cold and harsh reality of "Polish angels".

>inb4 butthurt submissive polish cucks
>>
>>77600733
sounds like you're a beta
>>
>>77600733
women > men
losers must suffer
>>
>>77600733
nice albino you have there
>>
>>77600754
>>77600801
t. diaspora kasia
>>
>>77600733
Who hurt you, Tadeusz?
>>
>>77600733
>Do you really bought into "Le traditional, loving, caring and cooking polish girls" mene?
no, I bought the traditional, loving, caring and protective polish men reality.
>>
>>77600733
hey I remember this thread I think I've seen it a few times now
I enjoyed watching sexmission, also I really want to go round to this block of flats near me and knock on all the doors and ask the polish women inside if they'd kick me in the balls for a few minutes for £50 or so
>>
>>77600733
vgp (very good post)
>>
I had a oneitis from the voivodship of Łódź, how are girls from that province?
>>
>>77603553
nys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.