[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After a huge breach of sensitive information, and general incompentence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wtf.png (564KB, 686x824px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
564KB, 686x824px
After a huge breach of sensitive information, and general incompentence from the red-green government, sources now say that our entire government might be stepping down and handing over the reigns of our country to the opposition - something that's uprecedented in Swedish history.

How fucked is your country?
>>
>>77598279
my ancestor :)
>>
>>77598279
What's the political atmosphere like in terms of how the general population feels about all this?
>>
>>77598279
>Tfw read news today how mother invitef refugees in her home, where they raped her daughter and shared it in facebook. Only to not believe the rape was not real, but they were just snuggling.

http://www.friatider.se/bj-d-hem-flyktingbarn-d-v-ldtogs-14-riga-dottern
>>
>>77601817
I think people are just shrugging at it all.
Both the left and the right are refugee hugging feminists. Only good thing that will come out of this is the growth of SD, because everyone else will look complety incompetent/weak.
>>77602101
Actually this is how the story goes, and this is from the court documents.

>Mother invites refugee boys friends over.
>They bring vodka
>The mother doesn't care
>The 14 year old daughter declines the vodka at first, but is peasured into it by the 25 year old arab man who is one of the friends of the refugee ''child''
>Mother goes to bed, while they're all getting shtifaced
>Younger sister storms into mothers room, telling her that her older sister is getting fucked and is really drunk
>Mother doesn't believe it at first, so she checks her facebook - and it turns out these bastards have literally written about the rape on social media
>she sneaks up to the door and listens, she can hear ''squishy sounds''
>She thinks the 25 year old man is just ''making out'' with her 14 year old daughter, until the door opens and the 25 year old man exists the room naked
>her daughter is on the floor, naked and passed out
>The 25 year old arab man goes down to his friends and tells them to go up and rape the girl while ''there's still a chance''
>the girl was a virgin and had never had a drink before, in the court documents she its written that she begged him to stop, and said no multiple times.
>The 25 year old is convicted, but wont be deported because that would be inhumane

This is aboslutely all true, which is the sad part.
>>
>>77602336
Honestly, I think that most humane decision would be castrating, paralysing, and exposing him for public torture and then execution. Not because he raped, but because he did it after he was welcomed in someone's country, home n shit. Mom should be put in a fucking mental facility.
Why don't your countrymen cleanse these bastards off the face of the Earth themselves?
>>
>>77603038
>Why don't your countrymen cleanse these bastards off the face of the Earth themselves?
Because Swedish women believe Swedish men rape just as much as immigrants do.

And even though there is a sizable poriton of Swedish women who'd want to kill all men, it's still a bit too extreme for the mainstream.
>>
>>77603084
And what is governmental opposition in Sweden?
>>
>>77602336
10/10 story
Europe deserves nothing less
>>
>>77603275
There's an opposition but they're just as feminist and pro-rapefugee as the left.

SD is the third choice and the only one that is actually against it all.
>>
>>77603372
What is SD?
>>
>>77603370
russia is european
>>
>>77603370
In general I think all the people in power should be thrown out of Europe onto a remote island. You shouldn't think everyone likes these guys and everyone is responsible for what the criminals in power do.
>>
>>77603477
The guy smiling on the picture.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.