/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"/int/ - International" is 4chan's international

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: shint.png (165KB, 1153x541px) Image search: [Google]
shint.png
165KB, 1153x541px
>"/int/ - International" is 4chan's international board, for the exchange of foreign language and culture.
>>
>Implying all Canadians are native English speakers
>>
Why are brits shitposting so fast? There's like 3 threads at the same time everyday. Americans are more numerous and even them don't shitpost as fast
>>
I miss /bant/
>>
>>77594609
I made /3rd/ precisely to change the general game to be more international. For some reason brit German and other generals just get bumped too fast too often.
>>
>>77594653
Québécois only make up 20% of the canadian population
>>
>>77594695
Same, there was /fug/ in the same idea of /cum/ but it regularly dies because as soon as one general (more often than not, /deutsch/) start shitposting with their own memes, the others feel left out and leave the thread.
A shame frankly. I largely prefer these kinds of generals.
>>
File: 1499809727118.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1499809727118.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>77594679
This
/bant/ is the future
>>
>>77594767
Kys piece of shit
>>
>>77594767
don't promote /fug/ in /deutsch/ next time pls.
If you call the devil, he will come to your house.
>>
>>77594767
I wish generals were oriented mainly around learning the language of a given country and discussing actual culture and politics of that country, not the "about to take a shit lads" blogposts, cancerous memes, general-specific lingo (visit /brit/ you'll know what I mean), and the eternal struggle of /pol/tards trying to hijack the thread's "edition".
>>
>>77594907
honestly hilo latino is as bad if not worse than /brit/ and /cum/
its not even good shitposting, just meaningless posts
>>
>>77595019
I get the feeling that even if I could understand Spanish, I still wouldn't be able to understand any of the posts there. Do people just smash their keyboards and then hit "post"?
>>
>>77595100
they only repeat memes from Taringa and latino facebook, most of them are underage
>>
>>77595176
Side note, how is the entire Spanish speaking world consolidated into a single general that seems to never fracture, meanwhile a fucking region of a country gets its own general?
>>
File: 1466504951774.png (369KB, 397x597px) Image search: [Google]
1466504951774.png
369KB, 397x597px
>>77594609
>>"/int/ - International" is 4chan's containment board, for pussies that afraid of a bit banter from other cunts.
>>
>>77595343
>entire Spanish speaking world
only one or two guys from /esp/ ever get in /lat/, its disgusting in there
>region of a country
wich one? /dixie/? if anything i see the opposite in most generals (ex-yugoslavia, iberian peninsula, cum)
>>
>>77594609
>says the anglo
>>
Do you think they should make a separate board for the generals?
>>
filter what you don't want to see like an adult instead of starting shitty metathreads to whine about it.

/thread
>>
permaban /cum/ and /brit/ or move them to /trash/ where their posting style really fits
>>
>>77596043
/brit/ is pretty much the capital of /int/ and only sourpuss nofunallowed cunts complain about it
>>
File: trash.png (77KB, 659x457px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
77KB, 659x457px
>>77596181
retard
>>
>>77596234
pretty funny screencap but if easter toads and despacito are more your speed then power to you
>>
>>77596296
/brit/ has all the characteristics needed to belong in /trash/
its its natural habitat
>>
ENGLAND IS MY CITY
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.