[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your honest and sincere opinion about people from non-White

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (37KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
37KB, 470x313px
What is your honest and sincere opinion about people from non-White third-world countries posting on /int/ or in 4chan in general? I'm talking about people from Africa, South Asia, the Middle East, South East Asia etc. It goes without saying, given the nature of this website, most of you do not like us, some of you do not even consider us human. Are you really comfortable with people from countries like mine posting here? Would you rather have a 4chan only for Westerners and East Asians, which could be achieved through blocking ISPs of third-world nations, speaking of which already several major ISPs from my country have been range-banned, I don't know exactly when or why. Can you give a genuine opinion about how you feel with third-worlders posting here? Would the general quality of this board and the whole website improve if we were banned?
>>
delete this autism senpai
>>
>>77590352
Get the fuck off, English teacher
>>
File: photo.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>77590352
>Would the general quality of this board and the whole website improve if we were banned?
Honestly, there aren't enough thirld worlders on this website to really challenge the ideology that is shared among the westerners posting daily

Neutral westerners that post here are immediately spammed with tons of racist comments and """info'''''''''graphics""", we can't do anything about it, even if you try very hard on your own it will return to status quo whenever you stop posting.

Racism only affects failures, I guess the autists on this site have a shitty enough life, just let them be they will ignore us anyway.
>>
>>77590352
i enjoy having them here
>>
It's funny to see how poor all those "people" are.

They don't have running water but have internet and omputw s or phpnes
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 288x358px
>>77590493
>>
>>77590602
Sorry, had a seizure towards the end there. I meant to say computers and phones
>>
>>77590602
There are both well off people who have access to education, internet, sanitation etc and poor people who don't to varying degrees in these kind of countries.
>>
Third worlders posting here are always richfags
>>
>>77590352
no hard feelings, the retarded paki shitposter could be banned but its just a drop in the water compared to all the retarded chinknadians and amerilards
>>
File: FrowningPepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
FrowningPepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>77590493
The majority of Indians speak English as second language.
>>
I legitimately don't give a such what country an anon is from.
A shit poster is a shit poster regardless of nationality.
Quality content is quality content regardless of nationality.
As long as someone can stomach the banter directed at them because of their flag, and dish it out in kind, who fucking cares. Every country has its degenerates.

IMO most of the country vs country bullshit is either shitposters, tongue in cheek banter or delusional nationalist autists.
>>
>>77590352
Insulting people on 4chan is the norm.
It just so happens that on /int/ the most effective method to do that is to shit on the nation they come from and the most aggressive form of that is obviously using racist language like subhumans and so on.

And if you paid attention it's not just westerners doing it, there frequently are threads shitting on northern europeans barbarians or proclaiming mediterranean superiority etc.

Of course it's hard to fight against this as an Indian when you only have one or two on the board so you will be mostly on the receiving end until you have a larger community.

Writing this out made me feel like the whole thing is rather silly desu
>>
>>77590843
>Of course it's hard to fight against this as an Indian when you only have one or two on the board
What, really?
Also the question was are you comfortable with the fact that racially inferior people are posting here, not talking about countries fighting bantering each other. Do you believe this can lead to decrease in quality of the site because we lack the requisite IQ to contribute to a website based on a higher IQ White culture?
>>
I would like more non-white anons I mean not english teachers since there are so many of them now
>>
>>77590352
>What is your honest and sincere opinion about people from non-White third-world countries posting on /int/ or in 4chan in general?
Theyre funny
>I'm talking about people from Africa, South Asia, the Middle East, South East Asia etc.
Still funny
>It goes without saying, given the nature of this website, most of you do not like us, some of you do not even consider us human.
Yes, you are alien
>Are you really comfortable with people from countries like mine posting here?
No. Few is suffice.
>Would you rather have a 4chan only for Westerners and East Asians, which could be achieved through blocking ISPs of third-world nations, speaking of which already several major ISPs from my country have been range-banned, I don't know exactly when or why.
Sure, why not.
>Can you give a genuine opinion about how you feel with third-worlders posting here?
They're unique. Differences makes it rather unique.
>Would the general quality of this board and the whole website improve if we were banned?
No fun in that because toys for ridiculing is not there.
>>
>>77590493
India is an English speaking country. My grandpa was Indian, and he only had a slight accent.
>>
>>77590963
I'm not talking about East Asians, I'm talking about Arabs, Pakis, Pajeets etc.
>>77590981
What, are you Han Chinese?
>>77591017
Wtf, no.
>>
File: 1500012906994.jpg (310KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
1500012906994.jpg
310KB, 700x850px
>>77590352
>Its a "self hating retard/proxyfag posting the same thing over and over again" episode again
>>
>What is your honest and sincere opinion about people from non-White third-world countries posting on /int/ or in 4chan in general?
Normal. Part of the reason I come here.

>I'm talking about people from Africa, South Asia, the Middle East, South East Asia etc. It goes without saying, given the nature of this website, most of you do not like us, some of you do not even consider us human.
I'm not one of those.

>Are you really comfortable with people from countries like mine posting here?
If you didn't post here it would get boring.

>Would you rather have a 4chan only for Westerners and East Asians,
Nope. High-IQ average countries aren't the only interesting ones out there. They're less interesting DESU because less disorderly, insane stuff happens.

>which could be achieved through blocking ISPs of third-world nations, speaking of which already several major ISPs from my country have been range-banned, I don't know exactly when or why.
What? Is that due to spammers or what?

>Can you give a genuine opinion about how you feel with third-worlders posting here? Would the general quality of this board and the whole website improve if we were banned?
Already did above.
>>
You know what is bad? To be white and no one believe you because of your flag.
>>
block Australians, Americans, Brits, Swedes and other similar scum and the whole board improves
>>
no poster is as bad as a leaf poster
>>
>>77590352

White people use the internet to get away from coloureds now, because every time you leave your front door you're fucking bombarded with them. That's why no one wants you to post here.
>>
I don't care at all.
>>
>>77590352
on 4chan whoever you are, arr look same and are equally infantile ass clowns. though i hate those alt-right wannabes from 3rd world bending over backwards for white conservatives from 1st world. they cant pull anything off no matter how they try hard to go along with it, and yet those morons still try it.
>>
i don't give a shit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.