[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /int/ think of my revised map of the world? Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Map of the World.png (779KB, 5817x2924px) Image search: [Google]
Map of the World.png
779KB, 5817x2924px
What does /int/ think of my revised map of the world? Please share comments as well as your own maps.
>>
It was ok until I saw Galicia
>>
>>77581125
Quebec has no claim on Labrador but if they want a handful more Natives to add to their population that's their prerogative.

New England + Atlantic Canada should be it's own nation. Don't lump us in with the mid-west and cucktario.
>>
>>77581125
Holy shit, I've been looking for this template for years. Do you have it?
>>
File: Congreso_de_Panamá.png (264KB, 1024x923px) Image search: [Google]
Congreso_de_Panamá.png
264KB, 1024x923px
>>
File: 1482036303038 (1).png (771KB, 5817x2924px) Image search: [Google]
1482036303038 (1).png
771KB, 5817x2924px
>>77581310
You're in luck today!
>>
>>77581380
I love you Canadian man. I remember literally filling this out myself from a pure white template. Would still have it but old hard drive shit out on me so I lost like 10000 /int/ pics
>>
>>77581534
>protip
Reserve image search OPs picture
>>
I don't understand the Independent Siberia. For what purpose would they be independent. They have lots of resources but without the European Russia their market is very limited
>>
>>77581632
They're market really isn't that limited. The territories included within an independent Siberia actually hold 37 628 900 people, more than Canada or half of Europe.
>>
>>77582680
>37 million is more than half of Europe
Dumb shit
>>
>>77581271
I don't think that either the mid-west or the east coast would be able to survive on their own. Plus, I find they are both more alike than they would like to admit
>>
>>77583933
Says the person from Hungary with...10 million, is it?

I meant half of the countries in Europe.
>>
>>77581125
Fucking horrible in so many ways I can't even begin to explain

Just kill yourself
>>
>>77584085
Why don't you try to explain. It will help me decide how to kill myself.
>>
>>77583976
>Plus, I find they are both more alike than they would like to admit
Absolutely false.

>the east coast would be able to survive on their own
Also absolutely false.
>>
>>77581125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWl2Zgd0Qpk
>>
>>77581371
>Not invited
well fuck you too Bolivar
>>
You lack a basic concept of geopolitics
>>
>>77581125
If you include Karafuto in Japan, I'll eat rice with leef syrup everyday.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.