[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are Japanese posters always so nice and polite while Korean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: cat questions.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
cat questions.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
why are Japanese posters always so nice and polite while Korean posters are always angry and insulting?
>>
>>77578793
Koreans are just honest and Japs are taught to avoid confrontation and hide their true feelings for the sake of politeness. Both nations have similar views on the rest of the world, it's just that Koreans express themselves freely.
>>
are you joking have you see the japanese posters in any threads about china, they are rabid
>>
>>77578793
more like japanese posters seem bored or depressed while korean posters seem outright out of their minds. at least japan posts with other countries from time to time. korean flags just ramble about gibberish half the time
>>
>>77578793
You just don't speak to enough Japanese. Japanese are often very rude people.
>>
>>77578793
The only japs I've seen posting here are total douches, and there's also that schizophrenic netouyo shill who's constantly trying to disseminate propaganda.

Koreans were more or less ok (at least not as obnoxious) until recently that some individuals showed up and started shitting on everything
>>
>>77578793
From what I've seen they are both jerks
>>
>>77578793
They are both jerks.
>>
>>77578793
both are jerks
>>
Korean posters used to be normal until recently when there was a surge of retarded faggots. Maybe 4chan got namedropped on their news or maybe it's proxies, who knows. Japanese posters are also OK until someone mentions China or Korea at which point they lose it and start throwing shit everywhere. Sometimes they'll even start talking about them when nobody else has mentioned them. I dunno. Japan has problems.
>>
>>77584773
>until someone mentions China or Korea at which point they lose it and start throwing shit everywhere. Sometimes they'll even start talking about them when nobody else has mentioned them. I dunno. Japan has problems.
See >>77576819 they are mad as shit
>>
조센은요 살기 힘들고 스트레스 많이 주는 나라ㅠㅜ

불쌍한 우리 나라 사용자들 배려 좀 부탁 ;;
>>
They're the white people of the east
>>
>>77578793
Both are nice, the one angry Zainichi Korean is just a guy behind multiple proxies larping as a "Netouyo" who suffers from crippling schizophrenia and is currently an inpatient confined to his cell of the Shin Okubo Psychiatric Ward in Tokyo data mining /int/ with his blog All-Nationz
>>
>>77578793
japs are cucks and koreans are alpha
>>
>>77578793
jerk are both
>>
Who cares, they're all proxies anyway
>>
File: average japanese poster1.png (92KB, 532x791px) Image search: [Google]
average japanese poster1.png
92KB, 532x791px
>>77578793
>why are Japanese posters always so nice and polite
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
I like both :3
>>
Japs lose their shit when someone talks about gooks and chink. Anything other than that they're pretty chill.
>>
>>77586086
Turn your proxy off, Kim. Let the world know who you really are. I bet you are the one who made those posts
>>
>>77585821
That netouyo sounds like a meta LARPer.

He larps as a zainichi larping as a netouyo.
>>
╔═══════════ღღೋ═══════════╗
............................REMINDER....................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON /INT/ EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚══════ ೋღღೋ ════════════╝
>>
>>77586433
>another psychotic japanese poster showed up

look at this post /int/. this is japanese
>>
File: korea larping netouyo.png (218KB, 1013x1007px) Image search: [Google]
korea larping netouyo.png
218KB, 1013x1007px
>>77585821
It's the other way around. There is actually a netouyo always LARPing as korean on /int/. He has been only shitposting the same gibberish for several years to make korea look bad. Some japanese posters have really crippling mental issues other countries people are unlikely to get.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.