[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fear Musulmans all day every day >The demagogue shuts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: dixie.jpg (228KB, 640x761px) Image search: [Google]
dixie.jpg
228KB, 640x761px
>Fear Musulmans all day every day
>The demagogue shuts down health care and gives the money to the rich

Okay. Health care repealed. How many Americans anons are about to get got?
>>
The South goes extinct as heart medication is no longer affordable.
>>
>be poorfag
>live unhealthily
>complain that the rest of society doesn't pay to heal the symptoms of your stupidity
>>
what the fuck is a musulman

Is that even an english word?
>>
>>77580290
It's french for muslim

It's probably a frenchie in Finland

Don't know what he's doing there
>>
File: 1497312048268.png (219KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1497312048268.png
219KB, 500x486px
>All these Redditor posters and lefty /pol/ shills
Is the fucking janitor dead or something?
>>
I just posted this in another thread, but it's sort of hive mind with the OP:

It's because we've bred an underclass. We've stuck our least intelligent Central European peasants in fields in the middle of nowhere to twiddle their lives away doing hard labor to sustain the rest of us. We feed them propaganda about how minorities and foreigners are the sources of all their problems, so that they never wake up to the real causes of their dire situation, and so that they're so afraid of the rest of the world that they never gain an outside perspective. We also brainwash them ideologically to think anything that challenges their economic situation is evil, and now we've even gotten them to think education is evil. We've also brainwashed them with archaic religions to keep them divided, and to make them unquestioningly obedient.
>>
File: 1500876114780.jpg (155KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500876114780.jpg
155KB, 960x960px
>>77580563
/int/ is a leftist board. alt-rightists and wh*tes aren't welcome here, and get no mercy
>>
>>77580765
>board constantly cries about being virgins, neets, losers etc
>also a leftist board

can't disagree there desu
>>
File: smug trump.jpg (124KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
smug trump.jpg
124KB, 800x796px
>>77577406
>tfw smug rich bitch with awesome healthcare

;))) too bad some of you poor fags won't be around much longer. but yeah maybe next time dont get conned by a bunch of rich dicks into thinking you were getting overrun by sjws, muslims, and mexicans.
>>
America is such a shithole holy shit
>>
>>77580563
>Le kekistan frog XD
Maximum cringe.
>>
>>77581699
>using le cringe xd meme
>>
>>77580474
It's also Spanish for muslim. What if he's a spic?
>>
I really don't understand how poor people can vote republican. At least the democrats pretend to care about you
>>
>>77582409
I really don't understand why rich people vote democrat.
>>
>>77580474
>>77577406
France isn't white enough for him so he went to find a whiter country to leech from, which is just sad
Abdul you come back here immediately in the ghetto where you belong, don't bother those nice white people in Finland
>>
>>77582409
>>77582808
I don't get why plebs think there is any actual difference between democrats or republicans
>>
>>77582914
you don't even go here!
>>
>>77577406
>fat people die because they can't afford their 36 daily pills
>obesity rates crash
>productivity goes up because people aren't out sick for a quarter of the month
>healthcare system immediately fixed
>America great again
wtf, I love Drumpf now
>>
>>77582808
Morals? I don't mean the singleing kindve of way but that there content with the amount money they have
>>
>>77583105
*Virtue
>>
>>77582808
Because democrats also pander to the rich too.
>>
>>77583611
any political party panders to the rich there is no difference
>>
The healthcare bill didn't get passed, the vote today was to go forward with voting for it (they will bring up Amendments to include on it, which at the end of the session they will hold another vote which it can be stopped by Republicans defecting if it isn't strict or moderate enough (which will likely happen) and stopping it dead in it's tracks and likely for good until after the mid-terms. Today's vote was just to test the GOP senate one last time by getting them to vote blindly on a measure if they still want to move forward. No healthcare group or provider likes the two main versions that they will be selecting, there's only a few autistic Republican senators that legitimately want a full repeal that they will block it once they inevitably try to hold a vote on the "repeal and replace" version, and crash the bill. Either way, if it does get passed, people are going to still see premium increases with either option for the first years (with the repeal and replace plan, it's possible they will continue to rise faster than with the ACA if they keep pre-existing conditions0).
>>
>>77577406
>obummercare
>implying it worked
>>
File: 1499490915249.jpg (122KB, 1200x525px) Image search: [Google]
1499490915249.jpg
122KB, 1200x525px
>>77582914
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.